product is good but the packing needs to be more secured.

Posted by 5264798782481348184 on Apr 01, 2014

The packing seriously needs some work. By the time I have received there is coconut oil outside the packing as well as the bottle of box. I notice some other users have the similar issues. I would recommend the packing department takes this issue seriously.

bought twice. leaked twice!

Posted by 5256030107694642276 on Mar 22, 2014

packaging is lousy. coconut oil is a bit yellow.

Lousy Packaging for international

Posted by 5354591514821753099 on May 03, 2014

Got my order yesterday! Well, the oil came melted, in liquid form and due to poor/lousy packaging, the oil was leaking and soiled pretty much everything that came with the order! By the way, I lost almost 1/3 of the oil due to the leaking! :( First time trying this product, not sure what it tastes like but so far it smells pretty good to me!

Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Goodness

Posted by 5750716564830199582 on Jan 16, 2014

I was introduced and edged on to Coconut oil by my lose weight and body cleansing mentors. to my surprise my mother had a 14 oz jar given to her by my sister (sitting around for months). I tried it and I enjoyed it but it was refined and deodorized. I finished it up and was hankering to purchase the unrefined raw virgin coconut oil. After researching the manifold of benefits, I bought the 54oz. jar of Now Foods Virgin Coconut Oil. I received it today and was eager to open it up. It smelled heavily of coconut and it tastes faintly of coconut. Cant wait to taste the different dishes with the new oil. Now my diet and daily supplementation to my eating clean (raw)regimen. I highly recommend it! I was leary of zero reviews and I took a chance. I don't regret it! Pure raw deliciousness. I understand we all have a different taste palate. Try it delicious BUTT (if you so choose you can choose the refined oil for a neutral light taste. Arturo Becerra Barstow, CA USA

TASTES DELICIOUS, SUPER PRICE!

Posted by owenfox on May 26, 2014

Well that's all I can say! Yummy taste. I use it for oil pulling which is a tremendous health practice I do every morning that clears my sinuses, throat and nose, along with using a neti pot! Great for anyone with sinus or breathing issues, among countless other health problems. Oh! And of course, it makes one's teeth nice and sparkly and shiny! It's yum for recipes, cooking and natural sun factor 10. Lately I got lots of sun with it on, and didn't have red skin, but yesterday I got lots of sun again but had no oil with me, and got red skin on my shoulders and chest. Great price! Enjoy! Check out my other testimonials! Blessings & peace, Owen <3

Not very oily and not very coconutty

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Sep 11, 2014

This coconut oil would be ideal for people who hate coconut oil. It has almost no coconut aroma or flavor. It also seems to impart less oiliness to the food it is cooked in. Coconut oil normally has a nice coconut aroma and even though this is lost during cooking, it still enhances the flavors of the food. This brand does none of those things. I would recommend the Healthy Naturals brand over this. It is only a little more expensive but the quality is many times higher.

Love!

Posted by Reviewer2099832 on Jan 29, 2014

I got one when they were on sale, and wish I'd remembered to buy more before they went back up in price. This is a delicious, smooth coconut oil. Great flavor, great to cook with, bake with, or fry with. (We love our popcorn popped in it!)

love the product, not the price increase

Posted by 4961836307677276014 on Jun 13, 2015

i love this product, its great for cooking, hair and beauty treatments. What i am very disappointed about is the huge price increase, when i last purchased it, it was $24, an increase of 30% which is very disappointing. Although i love this product, i will have to look for an alternative.

packing is horrible.

Posted by 5050209750662941341 on Jul 29, 2014

The bottle was shipped inside one vynl bag, even if it was for international shipping. Oil was leaking, all over the box was covered with the oil. I noticed other customers also had this situation. You should take this problem seriously!!!

highest quality coconut oil

Posted by bianquita on Jan 08, 2014

super coconut taste, equal to other top brands, the best coconut oil u can get to an unbeatable price!