Pure Hibi

Posted by medinabello on Oct 15, 2013

I love this Hibiscus Tea. It is 100% Hibiscus which is all I ever wanted. It tastes great, is really good for you and well packaged. Each tea bag is individually wrapped to ensure optimum freshness. The wraps are also easy to open for convenience. I will buy all my Hibiscus products from iHerb for sure.

My favorite tea

Posted by Reviewer2320140 on Dec 28, 2014

Dr. Oz suggested that hibiscus tea was good for high blood pressure. so, i gave it a shot. This tea is delicious and yes, it works on high blood pressure. it took some time (about six weeks) to show results, but my blood pressure dropped after using this tea. i used to drink this tea years ago but i didn't know what a health boost it was then. Wish i had known because i would have never stopped drinking it.

Best hibiscus tea ever!

Posted by Reviewer1971220 on Dec 15, 2015

This is a very pure hibiscus tea with a pleasing taste. It brews nice and strong!

Very Effective, Great Taste!

Posted by 5535511471544184936 on Aug 18, 2016

I only consume this on an "as and when needed" basis, like when symptoms of high blood pressure arises. Throw a bag into a 1 litre water bottle with a few dried rose buds and let it steep in the hot water. I'd drink the tea throughout the day. Tastes great (if sour is your thing) and works effectively to reduce the symptoms. Works on tension headaches too, I've noticed. Good price, good stuff, great results. I'm stocking up!

LOVE

Posted by 5101090573175968754 on Oct 01, 2016

I can't believe it took me so long to get onto hibiscus tea. :) amazing taste! I will definitely re-purchase. Reminds me slightly of berry tea? (if I had to liken it to something) I head of this tea through dr gregors YouTube channel nutrition facts. So happy I tried this tea now :) If you want to know about the benefits check out his video .

Healthy tea

Posted by 5499446262707204623 on Aug 22, 2016

This tea helps keep my blood pressure down. I love it! it helps me with my nausea and i am currently pregnant in my 2nd trimester.,...

Yummy tea

Posted by 5116713884276653809 on Sep 11, 2016

Healthy yummy tea

Great Flavoured tea

Posted by 4670414168436996041 on Nov 30, 2016

This is a flavoured tea and I love it! I would recommend it to anyone health conscious

Good

Posted by 5244365346926105398 on Sep 21, 2014

Delicious flavor, i recommend because is really good and taste....

Yammy