Its Working!

Posted by Reviewer3332404 on May 02, 2010

Taking this with Relora and 7-Keto DHEA. What a trio! I was suffering constant fatigue was tired all the time and constantly run out of fuel when training. Now I am alert, energised and have enough go in the tank to get me through my training routines. iHerb shipped my order to AUS and I received it in under 5 days.. Really impressed.

NOW FOODS,Panax Ginseng, 520 mg

Posted by Reviewer2303834 on Jun 16, 2010

I was very pleased with this product. I have increased energy.

Good Product

Posted by 5544970576100257455 on Apr 07, 2016

have been taking this product for 2 months now *along with triple strength astaxanthin*, and have observed much positive difference from before having started taking it. What i find most useful about this product is the energy release + focus it gives you. It gives me that extra edge i need *especially for long distance endurance type exercises* For sure though, it is very potent, so should be used appropriately. The price is very reasonable, compared with the cost of getting any sort of herbal-health products where i am. First time delivery was with UPS and was delivered within a few days. initial delivery charge was not very high but i had to pay an extra fee,which was quite large, to receive the product in my country. Second time delivery was with post office, took a few days longer, but did not have to pay any extra charge, so as far delivery and service its i can only say good things. For me its a 5/5

Nice product

Posted by 4868685560673932202 on Apr 27, 2016

Delivered fast

Better concentration, clearer head, better energy

Posted by 5088618322975341902 on May 05, 2014

I was able to concentrate and think more clearly, my energy levels were increased, and fatigue reduced.

Gives me energy, boost and more lust

Posted by 5338688565603870271 on Jul 15, 2014

More energy just after days, more libido and happy

Excellent Price, very happy

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Nov 19, 2014

Excellent for men hormones and energy.

Wonderful

Posted by 4675892389724614049 on Apr 07, 2015

I am getting the boost needed

Good quality, gives a little lift

Posted by Reviewer2843403 on Sep 26, 2010

Panax is great to get you going in the morning. It's not as strong as coffee but at least it doesn't have the side effects of keeping me up at night!

Gin Sing

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Jul 20, 2008

Brain is firing on all cylinders now!