Pantethine

Posted by Reviewer1257444 on May 18, 2010

I have been a big user of another source of B5 which is Pantothenic Acid and thought that worked well.... After reading about the pantethine form, I wanted to give it a try and I believe I am now a user- big difference in energy for me. Thank you for the great price!!!!

Very beneficial for my ADRENALS, my LEVEL OF ENERGY and for WEIGHT LOSS

Posted by danarm on Dec 10, 2013

Helps metabolise fat (precursor of Acetyl-Coenzyme A), inhibits appetite, helps the adrenals make enough adrenaline, cortisol and other hormones thus raising the level of energy. Helps with ADRENAL FATIGUE. Improves the level of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood. Helps with ACNE. Highly recommended!

helps blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on May 01, 2009

has helped to lower blood sugar levels 7 to 10 points. We were surprised at the difference.

Now Foods, Pantethine, 300 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 29, 2011

Pantethine can boost the production of enzymes that help to break down blood fats. Pantethine also helps to enhance the action of vitamin E and to prevent cholesterol from building up in the blood. Pantethine also increases the amount of omega-3 fatty acids, which in turn helps to stabilize cell membranes. Pantethine also enhances the production of CoQ10, leading to stronger cardiac contraction force and efficiency of energy generation.

great supplement for cholestrol problems

Posted by Reviewer3031016 on Apr 29, 2008

After being on a statinprescription for 5 years and stabilized at 220, my cholestrol has dropped 30 points after 6 months of taking NOW pantethine. I just take one a day in addition to the prescription.

great price

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Aug 03, 2010

Works better than b5 alone.

Really good product!

Posted by Reviewer1458187 on Nov 29, 2010

This product is really good. Helps to reduce the blood pressure and cholesterol level. Even my mother in low started to sleep better after taking Pantetine for a month.

Solid

Posted by kanaca on Oct 21, 2013

I take it with Choline&Inositol and Acetyl-L-Carnitine to help metabolize AcetylCholine. Once in the morning and in the afternoon.

great for adrenal fatigue

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jul 05, 2015

Lowers sugar levels, and it made me shaky and dizzy, so it should be taken with food. Good for the heart and gives a lot of energy.

Now Foods Pantethine 300 mg

Posted by Reviewer1206271 on Apr 24, 2008

Seems like a good product. The price seems unbeatable. I have just started giving it to my son for his seasonal allergies and they are definitely better this year. I must admit I'm doing some other natural products also, but I do think this is helping.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »