July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Pantethine, Double Strength, 600 mg, 60 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best SoftGels EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

In multiple clinical trials of patients with elevated cholesterol and triglycerides, total and LDL cholesterol were decreased by 12%, triglycerides decreased by 18%, and HDL cholesterol was increased by 9%. These clinical trials were conducted with daily intakes ranging from 600 to 1200 mg/day. CAUTION FROM MY DOCTOR, who currently does Pantethine research with rodents: KEEP IT REFRIDGERATED, as otherwise Pantehthine spontanously transforms into vitamin-B5. Vitamin-B5 is not toxic, but you no longer get cholesterol effects. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Cheap and good for Adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer2136254 on Sep 30, 2009

The reason to buy Now brand is that it is Cheap, and usually (not always) the quality is excellent for basic products. This Pantethine is excellent. Pantethine is recommended by Dr. Michael Lam for Adrenal suport.

Pantethine

Posted by Reviewer1288622 on Mar 13, 2009

I am very satisfied with this product. I was told by my Dr. To start taking it for cholesterol management. My first bottle came from health food store, only 300 mg tablets and much more expensive. I am do to have blood work done end of month. I take one am one pm. Okay 3 months later my total cholesterol down by 10% my HDL up my ldl down my trig down. My Dr says keep on taking it. I also take Omega 3,6,9 twice a day and eat lots of raw almonds. Any way I am reordering.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2428773 on Feb 04, 2011

I use this product to help cut down on the oiliness of my skin. There is really very little that one can do for oily skin, but this product definitely helps. I am almost 50, and have both parents who have problems with their cholesterol. I have read that this product can help with that as well. My last cholesterol level was perfect, as well as my HDL cholesterol.

Now Foods, Pantethine, 600 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Nov 06, 2010

High quality; Pantethine is part of coenzyme A, a very important substance that participates in the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids, fatty acids and dozens of other important chemical reactions.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »