Now Foods, Pantothenic Acid, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

For acne

Posted by Reviewer2078719 From Japan on Sep 30, 2012

Read about people healing acne with this; of course through God's will first. I started with less, then max 25 caps of these a day and my skin started to clear up. But then I ran out and my skin broke out again..if you take 25 like I do one bottle only lasts for 10days! But honestly, it's totally worth it if it helps with my acne. Taking too much does nothing negative to the body. Excess gets peed out. Still, the way I do it should probably done only for a couple of month, heal skin, then continue taking lower dosage as maintenance. If you're suffering of acne on your cheeks & chin only, try this might help you as it helped me. You are not alone I know how you feel it's so so depressing. But nothing lasts forever better things are on the way! Good luck & never forget, everything happens for a reason, always for the better, in my case, I feel God wanted me to take better care of my body in all different ways so he sent me a clear message to my face that I could not miss. Thank you God for helping me grow. Everything happens at the perfect time.

Adrenal Support and Memory, least amount of filler.

Posted by Reviewer1485718 From New York on Dec 11, 2011

I have been using Pantothenic acid, 500 mg capsules for adrenal support, coping with stress, for 30 years. I take 1 or 2 capsules at a time, morning, midday, before bed, with exercise. Take as much as you need to feel good. There is no problem with headache, stomach irritation, overdose, toxicity, buildup or addiction. It is water soluble. It cannot be stored in the body. Any excess is excreted. We all have stress. My experience is that this nutrient supports the adrenal gland and helps me cope with the stress in my life. I can feel better in ½ hour or less. Always use B-5 Pantothenic acid with Ester C, 500 or 1,000 mg tablets, because these 2 nutrients are synergistic and work together to support the adrenal gland. Adrenal exhaustion is very common and not recognized by doctors. Most B-complex formulas contain only 100 mg pantothenic acid. Even if you take 3 capsules of b-complex daily, you will only get 300 mg Pantothenic acid all day. I use and recommend much more than that. You will feel the benefit. Pantothenic acid is also a necessary co-factor to metabolize the nutrient phosphatidyl-choline, a part of the B-complex, into the brain neurotransmitter acetyl-choline, which is responsible for memory. I bought 500 mg Pantothenic acid capsules from 5 different companies and weighed them. NOW capsules had the least amount of filler and therefore the smallest capsules. This is important for someone, like me or you, who consumes many capsules per day. Staatsburg, New York

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1478401 From Michigan on Oct 25, 2007

excellent product at a great price...wonderful treatment for acne and skin problems

help for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3073573 on Oct 28, 2006

I have been advised by my therpist that this may greatly reduce anxiety

B-5 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1035590 From Florida on Feb 16, 2010

B-5 is used in Cell Training with O2. It is very importan as respiratory enzime, and eliminate the cancer cell.