Now Foods, Pantothenic Acid, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Energy supplement for adrenal

Posted by Reviewer1365586 on Dec 17, 2008

Much less fatigue and more energy in the morning. Have taken 500 mg a day along with B-50 and Niacin without any side effect, next want to increase to two (1000 mg) a day. Seems to boost blood circulation and lipid metabolism which is a major energy source for heart and skelital muscle.

Adrenal Support and Memory, least amount of filler.

Posted by Reviewer1485718 on Dec 11, 2011

I have been using Pantothenic acid, 500 mg capsules for adrenal support, coping with stress, for 30 years. I take 1 or 2 capsules at a time, morning, midday, before bed, with exercise. Take as much as you need to feel good. There is no problem with headache, stomach irritation, overdose, toxicity, buildup or addiction. It is water soluble. It cannot be stored in the body. Any excess is excreted. We all have stress. My experience is that this nutrient supports the adrenal gland and helps me cope with the stress in my life. I can feel better in ½ hour or less. Always use B-5 Pantothenic acid with Ester C, 500 or 1,000 mg tablets, because these 2 nutrients are synergistic and work together to support the adrenal gland. Adrenal exhaustion is very common and not recognized by doctors. Most B-complex formulas contain only 100 mg pantothenic acid. Even if you take 3 capsules of b-complex daily, you will only get 300 mg Pantothenic acid all day. I use and recommend much more than that. You will feel the benefit. Pantothenic acid is also a necessary co-factor to metabolize the nutrient phosphatidyl-choline, a part of the B-complex, into the brain neurotransmitter acetyl-choline, which is responsible for memory. I bought 500 mg Pantothenic acid capsules from 5 different companies and weighed them. NOW capsules had the least amount of filler and therefore the smallest capsules. This is important for someone, like me or you, who consumes many capsules per day. Staatsburg, New York

It really helps!

Posted by 5357821845414616890 on Jul 18, 2012

I started taking this for anxiety, and it has worked really well. I'm now a month into my trial of this supplement and I've been recommending it to my family members.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Apr 10, 2011

very good, take this for treatment of adrenal fatigue, in combination with another supplement. Good price!

help for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3073573 on Oct 28, 2006

I have been advised by my therpist that this may greatly reduce anxiety