good

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Apr 24, 2014

good

Absolutely....

Posted by Reviewer2429350 on Mar 28, 2014

The only thing , other than ACCUTANE, that has ever cleared up my skin. I will not be without it. Granted, I take about 15 pills a day, but I have had no side effects!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3276893 on Feb 20, 2014

Love it!

Great Product

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 08, 2014

Great product, very effective. Been using for a month and will continue to use. Has improved My Skin in combination with selenium and vitamin E.

Need more time

Posted by 5153287246836000639 on Dec 04, 2013

I tried this because of my acne and I dont know if it helped but I think I can see I slight positive difference. I will give it time and definitely order it again to see if it will in a couple of months.

Fixed my acne in 3 months

Posted by 5557648151969655293 on Sep 12, 2013

I have been taking 20 tablets a day (10 grams) for the last 14 weeks and very slowly, my acne has now gone away. My face is clear for the first time in a long time. Each week that went by, I gradually saw a decrease in new acne lesions. Some weeks I almost gave up but it was worth it to be patient. My face is less oily and my pores are smaller. It does give me some gastric distress which I hope will easy when I reduce the dose

Thank GOD my terrible acne face improved finally after 12 years!

Posted by 5274027332255808811 on Aug 30, 2013

Singapore doesnt seem to sell pantothenic acid 500mg but managed to find one and only brand which is GNC selling it. As it was pretty expensive, I bought Now Foods pantothenuc acid online which is almost more than70% cheaper. My dad had very bad acne when he was young and so do I. I started to have super oily face and huge red bumps, big pores problem and painful acne since 15. Am stillbattling with acne even at the age of 27 . Its really very depressing that I hardly see many people with such terrible condition for the past 12 years. This resulted in me being very shy and anti social and often being referred as unfriendly or werido. People on the road often stare at my face and frequently disturbed by sales assistants asking me to buy products and stuff. If you are like me, you will know how it feels. It is really depressing... I dare not look myself into the mirror and would always go under dim light to apply acne medications. I have tried almost all kinds of remedy including mild antibiotics to the strongest doze (vit A, isotretenon), TCM, BZ peroxide, sulphur, zinc, exposed skincare, clearpore, proactive, retin A cream, facial, detoxicification, and many many more. Nothing helps and my face at any point of time is oily, red, open pores and at least 15 or more red angry acne of at least 4 mm in size with lots of scars, blackheads, whiteheads, and very rough... I had to use BB Cream to cover those flaws but still my acne face is very horrible and i look much more older than my actual age. Thank GOD I started about 3 weeks ago with about 4g per day for about a week, i realised that the oily on my face started to reduced a little though still very oily when it still in the morning about 11am but saw some improve in the production of oily. For the one week, i realised that my acne and pimples healed within about 2-3 days as compared to the past where those bump can stay there for almost a week before it goes flat. As acne and pimples are caused by the oil on your face and dirt, with the gradual reduction of oil on my face, slighly lesser acne and pimples growing. I was very happy. Second week, i increased my dose to about 6g and by third week 7g. Currently i am still on 7g and i do not plan to increase my dose as the oil on my face has almost reduced by 65 as compared to before! I can say that for the past 12 years, i had never experienced what i experience now, where I have lesser than 6 red bumps and acne. In the past, the oily face makes me look super old and tired but now that the oily has reduced, my complexions looks better with life. Though I still have lots of red and brown scars, big pores which will take quite somtime to heal, now am really content with the great reduction in oil and acne. I will contine with this product at about 7g, max 8g for a few months and hope my face can contine to get better. My two cents worth, food that contains high sugar, fried n oily stuff, it is best to avoid them. I realised that even with taking pantothenic acid, eating chocolates, fried stuff will give me acne and bumps the next day. Also, at least 8 hours of sleep is important and best to turn in before 11am. Some additional supplements such as vit E, EPO, fruits, veg and water are vital. Never touch your face even if you think your hands are clean.

Some effect on my skin

Posted by 5350337653549425538 on Aug 16, 2013

No miracle here but my skin does seem less oily. I have dermatitis no regular acne perhap's that's why effect is not optimal. I've been using it for two months now, I'll keep on doing it, hopefully for the best! 3.5/5

Pantothenic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Aug 12, 2013

This is helping me with my battle with adrenal burnout. It is a very important supplement to take everyday along with vitamin C to try and get your adrenals working properly. If you have adrenal problems- and I would say most people do because of the stressful lives we lead- get diagnosed through a natural doctor who will perform a saliva test on you to see how your adrenals are functioning. From there they will know exactly what you need to feel better.

Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer3042195 on Jul 06, 2013

I take one of these 2-3 times a day with 500mg DMAE and Natural Brain Enhancers and it's brilliant. I edit for a living and need to be focussed and able to work under pressure and I find if I don't stick to my routine for some reason, I notice it by about 2-3pm. I also take Max DHA (a good fish oil brand). I read the review below about a girl with ADHD and decided to give this a try - I am so glad I did. I have always been mildly hyperactive and had a short attention span which has led me to have anxiety. This combo improved my life. I'll never stop taking it.