help for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3073573 on Oct 28, 2006

I have been advised by my therpist that this may greatly reduce anxiety

Pantothenic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Aug 12, 2013

This is helping me with my battle with adrenal burnout. It is a very important supplement to take everyday along with vitamin C to try and get your adrenals working properly. If you have adrenal problems- and I would say most people do because of the stressful lives we lead- get diagnosed through a natural doctor who will perform a saliva test on you to see how your adrenals are functioning. From there they will know exactly what you need to feel better.

Great source of B Complex Vitamins

Posted by 4765435615776407519 on Nov 28, 2014

I have found this has given me energy I have sorely missed, I take Cordyceps Mushrooms which also helped, but this B Complex has given that a boost... definitely recommend taking this to boost your energy levels.

This supplement changed my skin

Posted by infinitebrunette on Aug 10, 2012

I struggled with acne for a long time. In the last year I have changed my diet, gone off hormonal birth control and changed my supplements. At first I still did get breakouts but over the last 6 months my skin has cleared up amazingly well. I started taking 10-12 g/day. I no longer need to take that much and I take between 3-6 g/day depending on where I am in my cycle. I did not know my skin could go this long without breaking out. I truly thought I was going to have to live with acne. I only wish I had discovered this sooner. That said, this is not a miracle supplement. I still breakout if I eat a lot of dairy. Keeping my diet on track is hugely important but I do not think my skin would have cleared up as well as it has without supplementing B5.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1478401 on Oct 25, 2007

excellent product at a great price...wonderful treatment for acne and skin problems

good quality, low price

Posted by Reviewer2891652 on Jul 28, 2009

I use vitamin B5 to regulate hormones and clear mild acne. This is a great deal compared to what it would cost in store!

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2378165 on Aug 02, 2009

I heard how pantothetic acid is great for sinuses and had to try it. Iherb has great prices and service. This has helped my sinuses - took 2 twice a day with b- complex and it has definitely helped!!!

pantothenis acid

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Nov 16, 2008

I have been taking pantothenic acid for the last year because a dietician told me that I should. I have low functioning adrenals and a fatty liver. From what the dietician said, Pantothenic Acid is good for the adrenals.

Miracle pill

Posted by Reviewer1733310 on Feb 28, 2010

As soon as I stop taking B5, my acne comes back. I had to take mega-doses years ago, but I could slowly reduce my intake to 1 pill a day and even less for several years now. Also giving me vivid dreams which is not unpleasant.

B-5 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1035590 on Feb 16, 2010

B-5 is used in Cell Training with O2. It is very importan as respiratory enzime, and eliminate the cancer cell.