Now Foods, Pantothenic Acid, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

This supplement changed my skin

Posted by infinitebrunette From Oregon on Aug 10, 2012

I struggled with acne for a long time. In the last year I have changed my diet, gone off hormonal birth control and changed my supplements. At first I still did get breakouts but over the last 6 months my skin has cleared up amazingly well. I started taking 10-12 g/day. I no longer need to take that much and I take between 3-6 g/day depending on where I am in my cycle. I did not know my skin could go this long without breaking out. I truly thought I was going to have to live with acne. I only wish I had discovered this sooner. That said, this is not a miracle supplement. I still breakout if I eat a lot of dairy. Keeping my diet on track is hugely important but I do not think my skin would have cleared up as well as it has without supplementing B5.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1377432 From Canada on Nov 21, 2007

I have been taking Pantothenic Acid for RLS and it works awesome (also take B-100 and Cellmins Potassium & magnesium)I can fianlly sleep all night and my legs do not jump anymore, During the day or at night

It really helps!

Posted by 5357821845414616890 on Jul 18, 2012

I started taking this for anxiety, and it has worked really well. I'm now a month into my trial of this supplement and I've been recommending it to my family members.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3049125 From Sweden on Apr 10, 2011

very good, take this for treatment of adrenal fatigue, in combination with another supplement. Good price!

Acne

Posted by Reviewer1956852 From Australia on Dec 18, 2011

Seems to really be helping my skin a lot in combination with Margarite zinc cream and zinc picolinate. I've gone from moderate to severe forehead and chin acne to having not a single zit in about 6 weeks. This is after three years of trying to get rid of adult acne. Other forms of zinc did nothing for my skin. Only Zinc picolinate helped me along with this and the zinc cream. I'm taking 2 zinc picolinates, and 3 or 4 B5's per day as well as putting the zinc cream on 2 or 3 times a day.