Hormonal acne

Posted by Reviewer2155296 on Jul 09, 2012

Cheap price for pantothenic acid which I use for acne. I'm a man that's been struggling with hormonal acne for years, been using benzoyl peroxide at least two years with ok results but after few weeks of about 10g of B5 per day my face is almost completely clear. I hope this isn't just due to summer and sunshine or something, because I have tried everything and this seems to be working wonders and it doesn't give any symptoms like excess vitamin A(accutane etc.) did. For hormonal acne this is the thing you want to use.

Now Foods Pantothenic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Jul 01, 2012

Good to aid recovery for C-curve.

Vit B5

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012

This is great for acne / pimples, chronic fatigue, insomnia. Do your research and you'll find how beneficial this vitamin is!

Tried for Lupus

Posted by Reviewer2609963 on Jun 10, 2012

Wasn't for me.

still the best deal in B5 I know of in 2012

Posted by Reviewer2466945 on May 02, 2012

NOW continues its amazing deals on larger sizes, far lower price per one or price per gram. Just avoid their liquid tinctures. I had one or two that were watered down. I tried NOW b% powder, discontinued. Capsules are better, more convenient since B5 is strongly hygroscopic..

Using for allergies

Posted by Reviewer2433868 on Apr 20, 2012

I've taken this product for several years to help with allergies. Good price. Goes down fine.

Pantothenic acid

Posted by Reviewer2083763 on Feb 22, 2012

Love this product! Skin looks amazing! I can feel and see a huge difference.

NOW FOODS PANTOTHENIC ACID

Posted by Reviewer1464378 on Feb 14, 2012

My daughter is using this product for acne treatment. Brilliant product. My daughter has been taking this product 10grams a day (split into 5 doses in a day) and it is working wonders. After 6 weeks her skin has cleared up a treat. She still has another couple of weeks to go with the high dose and then she will cut it down to around 3 grams a day - depending what her body needs to maintain a clear skin. I recommend this product if you have acne problems

Too early to tell.

Posted by morganwellinger on Jan 24, 2012

Too early to tell. I bought it mainly for skin health (acne prevention) and hair growth. Will update soon.

Not sure yet...

Posted by Reviewer1910467 on Jan 24, 2012

I haven't started taking this yet so can't say how good it is. But I generally like the Now Foods products and buy a lot of them.