Vitamin B5

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Jun 18, 2016

This vitamin is good for adrenal health and for controlling allergy symptoms

energy

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Oct 09, 2010

this is good if you need energy!

Some effect on my skin

Posted by 5350337653549425538 on Aug 16, 2013

No miracle here but my skin does seem less oily. I have dermatitis no regular acne perhap's that's why effect is not optimal. I've been using it for two months now, I'll keep on doing it, hopefully for the best! 3.5/5

Pantothenic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2310781 on Nov 15, 2011

This is an excellent product. I did have a bad case of Osptoporsis. I have been taking this product for12-15 years and my bones were fine on my last xray. I am 66 years old now and I am fine. Before my bones were so brittle , I could feel them coming through my skin and were sharp at the wrists. I also felt like if I fell I would just crumble. One Doctor told me I would of.After I started with the Pantothenic Acid was just a short time before I felt better. At first I took large does of 6 a day for several years and now the past 4-5 years I only take 2 a day.

vitamin b5 for adrenals

Posted by Reviewer2736007 on Apr 01, 2011

adrenal fatiue protocol recommends b5 and c and dhea. b5 has suited me better than b6, b6 i easily overdose on even at 10mg but b5 at 1000mg has been ok! the delivery times are spectacular 2-3 days around the world! very impressive iherb!

Good for so much!

Posted by Reviewer1453432 on Feb 07, 2011

I adopted a couple of rescue pups last year and nothing seemed to clear up their re-occurring diarrhea. We did antibiotics, wormers, special diets, andn so on. Internet research suggested Pantothenic Acid & L-Glutamine as a cure. It appears L-Glutamine is also excellent for acid reflux, strengthening the digestive system. I found the combination to be excellent for my pup’s problem. Although the effect was immediate, I continued to feed the combo for another six weeks. It has been a year, and the pups remain healthy. I continue to take both in addition to my daily supplements to keep my energy levels up for those busy pups. Highly recommended.

Lower back pain

Posted by Reviewer1195672 on Oct 17, 2010

This product is helpful for my lower back pain. I take one capsule in the morning along with vitamin B complex.

Great for sinus season!

Posted by Reviewer2458604 on Mar 14, 2010

taking these everyday helps my sinuses stay clear and keeps me off the sinus meds.

Too High A Dose ..Not For Everyone ~

Posted by Reviewer3111774 on May 24, 2010

I started feeling anxious by evening and was hard to sleep. I guess a lower dose would probably work fine, for sensitive ones like me.

It calms my mind.

Posted by Reviewer2364563 on Aug 20, 2010

Always took me 3 to 5 hours to fall asleep. Now that I take this & Now Foods 5-HTP I'm gone within the hour. Works great for me. iHerb's shipping and handling is quick. Satisfied customer here.