Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Pantothenic Acid, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

pantothenis acid

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Nov 16, 2008

I have been taking pantothenic acid for the last year because a dietician told me that I should. I have low functioning adrenals and a fatty liver. From what the dietician said, Pantothenic Acid is good for the adrenals.

Miracle pill

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1733310 on Feb 28, 2010

As soon as I stop taking B5, my acne comes back. I had to take mega-doses years ago, but I could slowly reduce my intake to 1 pill a day and even less for several years now. Also giving me vivid dreams which is not unpleasant.

REDUCES MORNING STIFFNESS & PAIN

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on Aug 12, 2010

I have rheumatoid arthritis at several joints in my body especially wrists and lower back disc. I have read several articles on medicinal approaches to RA pain relief. Pantothenic Acid was one of many supplements that could help relieve morning stiffness and pain. I have been taking only one capsule a day with dinner meal and after several days of use I have been noticing much less morning stiffness and pain. In fact, during the day when I would be sitting for awhile and then rise from that position I would feel real stiff, not anymore! I have found a “natural” approach to managing my RA pain especially in my wrists but this supplement alone won’t solve everything. Read my reviews especially the one on the supplement Doctor’s Best "Curcumin C3 Complex", Now “Opti-Zinc”, and Now “EGCg-Green Tea”.

awesome

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1377432 on Nov 21, 2007

I have been taking Pantothenic Acid for RLS and it works awesome (also take B-100 and Cellmins Potassium & magnesium)I can fianlly sleep all night and my legs do not jump anymore, During the day or at night

Calming

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1241770 on Apr 19, 2010

It's true what the other reviews say...it has a calming and relaxing effect on me in the evening. Sleep soundly along with my Relora and 5-HTP.