GREAT STRSS REDUCER

Posted by Reviewer1354572 on Aug 11, 2011

GREAT PRODUCT FOR STRESS! I NOTICE TENSION HEADACHES AND SHOULDER TIGHTNESS IF I DON'T TAKE IT. GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE MONEY..WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Pantothenic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2310781 on Nov 15, 2011

This is an excellent product. I did have a bad case of Osptoporsis. I have been taking this product for12-15 years and my bones were fine on my last xray. I am 66 years old now and I am fine. Before my bones were so brittle , I could feel them coming through my skin and were sharp at the wrists. I also felt like if I fell I would just crumble. One Doctor told me I would of.After I started with the Pantothenic Acid was just a short time before I felt better. At first I took large does of 6 a day for several years and now the past 4-5 years I only take 2 a day.

It calms my mind.

Posted by Reviewer2364563 on Aug 20, 2010

Always took me 3 to 5 hours to fall asleep. Now that I take this & Now Foods 5-HTP I'm gone within the hour. Works great for me. iHerb's shipping and handling is quick. Satisfied customer here.

Is helping to prevent my cystic acne

Posted by 5045509051355292234 on Sep 25, 2014

I started taking this Pan Acid two weeks ago, twice a day, as the recommended dose is 1 a day. I have been using this in conjunction with a cream called Finacea and I can honestly say my skin has not felt better to the touch, almost like a peach. (This is coming from someone who has spent so much money on products, and who has had erbium and fraxel laser for scarring). My skin also looks very calm, so now I can concentrate on fixing any residual scarring. In terms of breakouts I have seen eruptions about to flare up but have almost disappeared overnight (or in 1.5 days). At the moment I have only 1 pimple on my face and I am feeling extremely relieved that I have found what I believe to be the solution to my cystic acne ~ caused by coming off the contraceptive pill (which I took for my acne). In future if I get an hormonal outbreak I am going to take 3 Pan Acid tablets a day. My hair has not dried out with this product and neither have my lips (which I believe to be the case with larger dosages). The price of the product is very good, so I highly recommend it for people who are looking to have improved skin with a natural product. (I have tried Dong Quai and Wild Yam with little results, but will stick with the Pan Acid).

Vitamin B5

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Jun 18, 2016

This vitamin is good for adrenal health and for controlling allergy symptoms

Some effect on my skin

Posted by 5350337653549425538 on Aug 16, 2013

No miracle here but my skin does seem less oily. I have dermatitis no regular acne perhap's that's why effect is not optimal. I've been using it for two months now, I'll keep on doing it, hopefully for the best! 3.5/5

good price, great service

Posted by Reviewer1519434 on Mar 24, 2011

Taking this on the recommendation of my Dr. for adrenal fatigue. Seems like a good product and the service from iHerb is great. When I received my order, this bottle was damaged. Sent off an email to iHerb, got a reply that evening, new bottle was shipped the next day, no nonsense, no buts.

vitamin b5 for adrenals

Posted by Reviewer2736007 on Apr 01, 2011

adrenal fatiue protocol recommends b5 and c and dhea. b5 has suited me better than b6, b6 i easily overdose on even at 10mg but b5 at 1000mg has been ok! the delivery times are spectacular 2-3 days around the world! very impressive iherb!

Lower back pain

Posted by Reviewer1195672 on Oct 17, 2010

This product is helpful for my lower back pain. I take one capsule in the morning along with vitamin B complex.

Use for adrenals

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Jan 25, 2011

Began 3 weeks ago taking 1500 mg and 1 cap Fatigued to Fantastic adrenal extract 2 times/day for insomnia. Sleeping 7-9 hours now, just heavenly! I'm told that when sleep pattern is well established, you can taper off these supplements or eliminate them.