Now Foods, Pantothenic Acid, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Hormonal acne

Posted by Reviewer2155296 on Jul 09, 2012

Cheap price for pantothenic acid which I use for acne. I'm a man that's been struggling with hormonal acne for years, been using benzoyl peroxide at least two years with ok results but after few weeks of about 10g of B5 per day my face is almost completely clear. I hope this isn't just due to summer and sunshine or something, because I have tried everything and this seems to be working wonders and it doesn't give any symptoms like excess vitamin A(accutane etc.) did. For hormonal acne this is the thing you want to use.

Acne

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Dec 18, 2011

Seems to really be helping my skin a lot in combination with Margarite zinc cream and zinc picolinate. I've gone from moderate to severe forehead and chin acne to having not a single zit in about 6 weeks. This is after three years of trying to get rid of adult acne. Other forms of zinc did nothing for my skin. Only Zinc picolinate helped me along with this and the zinc cream. I'm taking 2 zinc picolinates, and 3 or 4 B5's per day as well as putting the zinc cream on 2 or 3 times a day.

Works for mild adrenal fatigue relief

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Feb 23, 2009

It has a slight effect on my adrenal fatigue. Would not go without it.

great for adrenal fatigue

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Nov 30, 2014

This really gives a boost of energy. Supports the adrenal glands, increases energy, helps you better handle stressful situations. Also, said to reduces cellulite, but this yet to be seen.

Pantothenic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Aug 12, 2013

This is helping me with my battle with adrenal burnout. It is a very important supplement to take everyday along with vitamin C to try and get your adrenals working properly. If you have adrenal problems- and I would say most people do because of the stressful lives we lead- get diagnosed through a natural doctor who will perform a saliva test on you to see how your adrenals are functioning. From there they will know exactly what you need to feel better.