It calms my mind.

Posted by Reviewer2364563 on Aug 20, 2010

Always took me 3 to 5 hours to fall asleep. Now that I take this & Now Foods 5-HTP I'm gone within the hour. Works great for me. iHerb's shipping and handling is quick. Satisfied customer here.

good

Posted by Reviewer2903616 on Mar 04, 2011

helps adrenals which help me sleep better

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Oct 08, 2008

I like Now Foods, and Pantothenic Acid is a form of B5 which is a really important vitamin for stress and the adrenals. I wouldn't be with out a good form of B5

A staple in my cupboard.

Posted by Reviewer3207488 on Feb 14, 2010

The price is right and this is so important for adrenal support. I take it at night with my cal-mag and sleep very restfully.

Use for adrenals

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Jan 25, 2011

Began 3 weeks ago taking 1500 mg and 1 cap Fatigued to Fantastic adrenal extract 2 times/day for insomnia. Sleeping 7-9 hours now, just heavenly! I'm told that when sleep pattern is well established, you can taper off these supplements or eliminate them.

Great company, superior products

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Oct 30, 2011

I take pantothenic acid in conjunction with Vitamin C for allergies and inflammation. The NOW brand is effective and has a good price.

good price, great service

Posted by Reviewer1519434 on Mar 24, 2011

Taking this on the recommendation of my Dr. for adrenal fatigue. Seems like a good product and the service from iHerb is great. When I received my order, this bottle was damaged. Sent off an email to iHerb, got a reply that evening, new bottle was shipped the next day, no nonsense, no buts.

Pantothenic acid

Posted by Reviewer2083763 on Feb 22, 2012

Love this product! Skin looks amazing! I can feel and see a huge difference.

Vit B5

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012

This is great for acne / pimples, chronic fatigue, insomnia. Do your research and you'll find how beneficial this vitamin is!

Easy way to getting extra B5

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Aug 06, 2011

My daughter suffers from adrenal fatigue which benefits from B5. She takes this in the morning along with her Floravital which has some of the other Bs. Working well!