Now Foods, Pantothenic Acid, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

energy

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Oct 09, 2010

this is good if you need energy!

Not good long term

Posted by Reviewer1447078 on Aug 10, 2012

I used this product to get rid of my oily skin and it kind of works BUT it made my hair all dry and I also started too lose more hair then usual. I used a dose of 4g per day for about 3 months. Took awhile for the hair loss to stop but now its all good again.

NOW FOODS PANTOTHENIC ACID

Posted by Reviewer1464378 on Feb 14, 2012

My daughter is using this product for acne treatment. Brilliant product. My daughter has been taking this product 10grams a day (split into 5 doses in a day) and it is working wonders. After 6 weeks her skin has cleared up a treat. She still has another couple of weeks to go with the high dose and then she will cut it down to around 3 grams a day - depending what her body needs to maintain a clear skin. I recommend this product if you have acne problems

vitamin b5 for adrenals

Posted by Reviewer2736007 on Apr 01, 2011

adrenal fatiue protocol recommends b5 and c and dhea. b5 has suited me better than b6, b6 i easily overdose on even at 10mg but b5 at 1000mg has been ok! the delivery times are spectacular 2-3 days around the world! very impressive iherb!

Good for so much!

Posted by Reviewer1453432 on Feb 07, 2011

I adopted a couple of rescue pups last year and nothing seemed to clear up their re-occurring diarrhea. We did antibiotics, wormers, special diets, andn so on. Internet research suggested Pantothenic Acid & L-Glutamine as a cure. It appears L-Glutamine is also excellent for acid reflux, strengthening the digestive system. I found the combination to be excellent for my pup’s problem. Although the effect was immediate, I continued to feed the combo for another six weeks. It has been a year, and the pups remain healthy. I continue to take both in addition to my daily supplements to keep my energy levels up for those busy pups. Highly recommended.