Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Now Foods, Pantothenic Acid, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Hormonal acne

Posted by Reviewer2155296 on Jul 09, 2012

Cheap price for pantothenic acid which I use for acne. I'm a man that's been struggling with hormonal acne for years, been using benzoyl peroxide at least two years with ok results but after few weeks of about 10g of B5 per day my face is almost completely clear. I hope this isn't just due to summer and sunshine or something, because I have tried everything and this seems to be working wonders and it doesn't give any symptoms like excess vitamin A(accutane etc.) did. For hormonal acne this is the thing you want to use.

NOW FOODS PANTOTHENIC ACID

Posted by Reviewer1464378 on Feb 14, 2012

My daughter is using this product for acne treatment. Brilliant product. My daughter has been taking this product 10grams a day (split into 5 doses in a day) and it is working wonders. After 6 weeks her skin has cleared up a treat. She still has another couple of weeks to go with the high dose and then she will cut it down to around 3 grams a day - depending what her body needs to maintain a clear skin. I recommend this product if you have acne problems

vitamin b5 for adrenals

Posted by Reviewer2736007 on Apr 01, 2011

adrenal fatiue protocol recommends b5 and c and dhea. b5 has suited me better than b6, b6 i easily overdose on even at 10mg but b5 at 1000mg has been ok! the delivery times are spectacular 2-3 days around the world! very impressive iherb!

Good for so much!

Posted by Reviewer1453432 on Feb 07, 2011

I adopted a couple of rescue pups last year and nothing seemed to clear up their re-occurring diarrhea. We did antibiotics, wormers, special diets, andn so on. Internet research suggested Pantothenic Acid & L-Glutamine as a cure. It appears L-Glutamine is also excellent for acid reflux, strengthening the digestive system. I found the combination to be excellent for my pup’s problem. Although the effect was immediate, I continued to feed the combo for another six weeks. It has been a year, and the pups remain healthy. I continue to take both in addition to my daily supplements to keep my energy levels up for those busy pups. Highly recommended.

GREAT STRSS REDUCER

Posted by Reviewer1354572 on Aug 11, 2011

GREAT PRODUCT FOR STRESS! I NOTICE TENSION HEADACHES AND SHOULDER TIGHTNESS IF I DON'T TAKE IT. GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE MONEY..WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!