Use for adrenals

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Jan 25, 2011

Began 3 weeks ago taking 1500 mg and 1 cap Fatigued to Fantastic adrenal extract 2 times/day for insomnia. Sleeping 7-9 hours now, just heavenly! I'm told that when sleep pattern is well established, you can taper off these supplements or eliminate them.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on May 19, 2010

This product really helps ease tension and also helps to reduce water retention.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Jun 25, 2008

This is the first time using this product and I find it very good. I usually use another brand however this one is a better value and works just as well

pantothenic acid for acne

Posted by Reviewer1594863 on Mar 10, 2010

I used this product for almost a month. I take 10capsules a day but nothing happens to my pimples. I dont know why its not effective to me. maybe because of the brand or the Vitamin B5 is not always effective for the moderate to severe acne.

Good for adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jun 18, 2010

This pantothenic acid has helped balance my adrenal function. I'm happy with the effect.

Good for acne

Posted by Reviewer2697887 on Feb 04, 2011

I have two teenagers and the pantothenic acid works miracles for their acne. I read about this on the net, and it truly works. It's true they had to take mega doses at first (something like 20-40 pills per day), but after the acne is controlled, they dropped to about 10 pills per day.

PErfect!

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Jun 08, 2008

I've been using this for acne and work like a charm!

ok

Posted by Reviewer2394037 on Nov 09, 2007

good product (i've gotten it before) but some of the capsules were broken and had leaked out their powder, coating the other capsules in the bottle.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Oct 29, 2008

Cheapest B5 i have found, useful for adrenal fatigue

excellent valuel

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Nov 18, 2009

This product is as good as the more expensive brands and I plan to stick with it.