Hormonal acne

Posted by Reviewer2155296 on Jul 09, 2012

Cheap price for pantothenic acid which I use for acne. I'm a man that's been struggling with hormonal acne for years, been using benzoyl peroxide at least two years with ok results but after few weeks of about 10g of B5 per day my face is almost completely clear. I hope this isn't just due to summer and sunshine or something, because I have tried everything and this seems to be working wonders and it doesn't give any symptoms like excess vitamin A(accutane etc.) did. For hormonal acne this is the thing you want to use.

NOW FOODS PANTOTHENIC ACID

Posted by Reviewer1464378 on Feb 14, 2012

My daughter is using this product for acne treatment. Brilliant product. My daughter has been taking this product 10grams a day (split into 5 doses in a day) and it is working wonders. After 6 weeks her skin has cleared up a treat. She still has another couple of weeks to go with the high dose and then she will cut it down to around 3 grams a day - depending what her body needs to maintain a clear skin. I recommend this product if you have acne problems

Acne

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Dec 18, 2011

Seems to really be helping my skin a lot in combination with Margarite zinc cream and zinc picolinate. I've gone from moderate to severe forehead and chin acne to having not a single zit in about 6 weeks. This is after three years of trying to get rid of adult acne. Other forms of zinc did nothing for my skin. Only Zinc picolinate helped me along with this and the zinc cream. I'm taking 2 zinc picolinates, and 3 or 4 B5's per day as well as putting the zinc cream on 2 or 3 times a day.

energy

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Oct 09, 2010

this is good if you need energy!

Some effect on my skin

Posted by 5350337653549425538 on Aug 16, 2013

No miracle here but my skin does seem less oily. I have dermatitis no regular acne perhap's that's why effect is not optimal. I've been using it for two months now, I'll keep on doing it, hopefully for the best! 3.5/5