works for acne

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Feb 10, 2011

I bought this for my teenage son who had severe acne and scarring, face neck and back. We had lots of improvement with no dairy then lactoferrin, fish oil, green vibrance and MSM but when he added b5 10 grams day have noticed a huge huge difference. Still getting improvement 2 months on. Still gets pimples but only a few in comparison, small, not cyctic and go quickly. Even the scarring is going but that may be from the other things he takes. Its a lot of tablets to take but it works.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Jun 25, 2008

This is the first time using this product and I find it very good. I usually use another brand however this one is a better value and works just as well

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on May 19, 2010

This product really helps ease tension and also helps to reduce water retention.

pantothenic acid for acne

Posted by Reviewer1594863 on Mar 10, 2010

I used this product for almost a month. I take 10capsules a day but nothing happens to my pimples. I dont know why its not effective to me. maybe because of the brand or the Vitamin B5 is not always effective for the moderate to severe acne.

Good for adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jun 18, 2010

This pantothenic acid has helped balance my adrenal function. I'm happy with the effect.

PErfect!

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Jun 08, 2008

I've been using this for acne and work like a charm!

Good for acne

Posted by Reviewer2697887 on Feb 04, 2011

I have two teenagers and the pantothenic acid works miracles for their acne. I read about this on the net, and it truly works. It's true they had to take mega doses at first (something like 20-40 pills per day), but after the acne is controlled, they dropped to about 10 pills per day.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2394037 on Nov 09, 2007

good product (i've gotten it before) but some of the capsules were broken and had leaked out their powder, coating the other capsules in the bottle.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Oct 29, 2008

Cheapest B5 i have found, useful for adrenal fatigue

Fixed my acne in 3 months

Posted by 5557648151969655293 on Sep 12, 2013

I have been taking 20 tablets a day (10 grams) for the last 14 weeks and very slowly, my acne has now gone away. My face is clear for the first time in a long time. Each week that went by, I gradually saw a decrease in new acne lesions. Some weeks I almost gave up but it was worth it to be patient. My face is less oily and my pores are smaller. It does give me some gastric distress which I hope will easy when I reduce the dose