Now Foods, Pea Protein, Natural Unflavored, 2 lbs (907 g)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Yuk

Posted by Reviewer2255317 on Dec 07, 2009

I`m finding it difficult to hide the strong flavor. Mixing it into a smoothie with fruit doesn`t work.

YUCK!!!

Posted by Reviewer3032572 on May 19, 2010

This is one of the worst tasting protein powders I've ever had. I love that it has great ingredients and a higher level of protein, but the taste of chalky and weird! Even with berries and fruit, I can't get past the taste!

Definitely not a substitute for Whey Protein due to taste

Posted by Reviewer3315788 on Jul 26, 2011

This power does have a distinct pea flavour, and is not very pleasant.

Unpleasant Taste

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

I found that I had to make lots of dark cocoa powder and frozen bananas into this protein powder to make it remotely drinkable. I did like the final results of my concoction; however, I doubt that I will ever buy this product again.

Doesn't mix well at all

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on Mar 30, 2013

This stuff is all-natural and with no other additives, which makes it an attractive proposition. There is no stevia and no flavouring. It also has a complete amino acid profile. So far so good. Unfortunately it just doesn't mix with any liquids! It goes like paste and if you don't drink it immediately it sinks to the bottom of the liquid and forms a clump. Oh and it tastes foul. Putting into porridge or soup is the only way to use this powder in my opinion and I need a powder I can put into a shake.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »