The Good and The Bad

Posted by Reviewer2087720 on May 21, 2009

I notice a definite difference in my energy level when I use this product! It mixes in with just about anything. Now for the bad--no matter what you mix it with, the taste is not good. It is supposed to be 'unflavored' but there is still a distinct 'taste' in the background. I have found it mixes best with bananas and strawberries added.

Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer1184877 on Sep 06, 2011

Otherwise might be a good product but wasn't suitable for my stomach, really made my stomach swell and hurt.

Not for use in milk alone.

Posted by Reviewer2841094 on Apr 04, 2011

I read the reviews before ordering this product. I will be more careful in the future about trusting these reviews. If you want this to mix in milk alone, it has a terrible taste and texture. I mix it in my smoothies, and it's tasteless that way, but be warned. You may not like the texture. I cannot use a full scoop. I don't like the texture. Half a scoop is manageable. For the price and amount of protein, it's a good value if you are okay with the texture. I've managed to get through it, but I think I'll try something different next time.

Different & thicker than others

Posted by Reviewer1118862 on Oct 14, 2011

This stuff is a bit strange. When you add water it gets very thick. Reminds me of making Gerber baby cereal from a box--just add water and you get a thick pablum. And it kind of tastes like it could be baby cereal, too. Not BAD exactly but it behaves differently than other protein powders I've used (soy, whey, rice). This might be good if you want to add it to savory foods like potatoes or soups, etc. or as a thickening agent. As it is, it will probably take me awhile to finish the jar.

meh

Posted by Reviewer2358515 on Dec 04, 2011

Just fine.

alright

Posted by 5434525386244640978 on Jun 27, 2012

it's alright but you have to mix it with something that will give you flavor

Good Protein

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Jul 20, 2012

Overall good product makes you feel full for hours best of all anyone can buy this product on a budget downside no flavour

good price but not as good flavor as I expected

Posted by Reviewer1842372 on Sep 25, 2011

good price but not as good flavor as I expected

bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2855364 on Oct 04, 2011

didn't like the flavor even though it's unflavored. so ordered one more with whey and vanilla flavor, hope it tastes better love iherb, going to order all my supplements here from now on. very good supplements and cheap. in norway its hard to find proteins without artificial sweetener

Good, not great

Posted by 5086973670338289659 on Jul 20, 2013

A little difficult to take, but if you mix it with about 400ml of grape juice, it goes down easier. Also, not as much protein per serving as I would like.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »