calming

Posted by 5064919074973857263 on Dec 12, 2015

this product is like an AC to your GI tract

Relieves and Soothes (IBS, Pituitary adenoma)

Posted by Reviewer1981505 on Jun 24, 2015

Wish I could give six stars for this product. I had chronic abdominal and stomach pain, but this little capsules made wonder. I took two softgels twice at the beginning, and later reduced it to once per day. It calms the stomach, and also can help with bad breath. I highly and wholeheartedly recommend it.

It helps with my indigestion.

Posted by 5065062688064865496 on Nov 25, 2014

It doesn't work dramatically well on my stomach problem. But when it comes to indigestion after heavy meal It works very well.

Peppermint Gels

Posted by 5176080225787233372 on Oct 08, 2014

A friend gave it to my mother, she is in a lot of medication and this pills is been helping her a lot with her nausea and vomiting.

Abdominal because of product (because of soy intolerance?)

Posted by 4719717576491113468 on Aug 29, 2014

This might be a fine product, but I can feel it moving through my abdomen. This might be caused by my soy intolerance. I tried it for five days, divided by a couple of days. Strange and painful sensation. And the product was supposed to help me in my abdominal pain,,, Pity!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1093706 on May 07, 2014

This product works for ill stomack

Helps in my IBS

Posted by normantan on Apr 18, 2014

I take this and Dr Ohira probiotics on a empty stomach in the early morning before breakfast. Helps so much in my IBS. My stomach no longer suffered from it since I took the combination.

surprisingly good

Posted by 5639741722750339263 on Apr 11, 2014

I take these when I eat something I know it is heavy for my digestion. Half an hour before the meal, and with some digestive enzymes with the meal. Perfect.

Experienced Side Effects

Posted by 5590575414480776330 on Feb 18, 2014

This product did not work for me. I have used peppermint for years with great success but with this product I experienced loose bowel movements within a couple hours that included some serious burning sensations (although they did smell like peppermint.) Glad to hear it works for others but for those people trying it for the first time, I suggest trying it at home in case it has the same effect I experienced. And please note I am not knocking the company at all. I use some of their other products with no issues. Just this specific product caused me issues.

Good!

Posted by 5296212175780863692 on Feb 07, 2014

helps to soothe stomach discomfort after a meal. have a minty after taste that last for a long time, which I do not mind either as it gives me nice minty breath.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »