not same effect as pycnogenol

Posted by Reviewer2892385 on Feb 03, 2015

used pycnogenol and l-arginine foe erectile dysfunction with good results. this was cheaper and according to what i've read supposed to be the same. been using for about a month with poor results. will go back to pycnogenol.

Poor quality

Posted by healthytaiwan on Jul 25, 2015

Got terrible headaches from this form of pine bark extract. The french maritime pine bark extract (Now Foods, Pycnogenol, 60 mg) seems to work much better. Perhaps because this is from China? Or is the dose just too high? I think NOW should reformulate this with 100mg per capsule and ditch the green tea extract. Ernest Castillo from iHerb customer support wasn't able to refund this product due to iHerb's disclaimer.

Make me headache.

Posted by Stl2ega on Sep 25, 2014

Afrer using this product for a while, I've got headache everyday, after I quit taking this it gone so I need refund!!!!!!

Product not delivered

Posted by 4654942375303024923 on Oct 01, 2016

I orders this product and it was never delivered. I have now had to go through PayPal to make a claim. I then get a response from iHerb that they cannot see the order! I am still awaiting a full refund and would not order from them again or recommend them to anyone.