10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Plant Enzymes, 240 Veggie Caps

Helps break down foods easier & better

Posted by Reviewer2945312 on Oct 20, 2007

I have had to have digestive enzymes for the last 20 years with every meal due to a stomach injury. So, believe me when I say I have tried many brands over the years. And, I have worked in several health food stores, so, I know I have tried them all. But, this one is the prize winner in my book. The quality and price are the best of the best. Ican't tell enough people about this product. Thanks, iHerb Team, Leia V from Oregon

Priced 2 Keep body Healthy & Money in the Wallet!

Posted by VictorySecret on Oct 07, 2007

For 240 caps at this price this enzymes is the cheapest and amazing quality. I'm less bloated and not as hungry (lost 10 lbs and kept it off). My friend reports vanishing of joint pains.Probably from the proteolytic enzymes.I have more energy and my blood pressure is down. iherb is myherb. Luv Ya!

plant enzymes are gr8!

Posted by Reviewer1759556 on Aug 27, 2008

i think the title says it all. these are FAR better than animal based enzymes as they work in the stomach where they really need to be & not only in the lower intestine. i take 1 or 2 with every meal including protein shakes.

Plant Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3293806 on Jul 02, 2008

I agree with other reviews--this product really works superbly! Just take one whenever you eat and no bloating, gas, discomfort etc! I am absolutely astonished! It really really works! Customer in Washington

The best ever!

Posted by Reviewer2136257 on Jan 10, 2010

I have never before been so content with a product which is vegetarian and helps digest all the difficult food.