Now Foods, Plant Enzymes, 240 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

No longer gluten-free per label and Now allergen list

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on May 27, 2013

The enzymes work well digesting food, although you'll probably need a few pills. The product was 100% gluten-free, but apparently no longer (wheat-free isn't gluten-free as some enzymes are barley-derived). I suggest pancreatin instead.

Plant Enzymes.

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

Digest Gold works the best for my family.

niet gebruiken bij schildklieraandoeningen

Posted by 4725262791419874656 on Aug 15, 2013

ik heb een te trage schildklier en heb gemerkt dat ik begon te hyperen na 1dag gebruik van NOW Plantenzymes. mijn arts zei dat ik die niet meer mocht gebruiken,dus nu gebruik ik naar volle tevredenheid Now Superenzymes M.den Otter. Holland

I would not recommend

Posted by Reviewer3331434 on Mar 26, 2014

The NOW brand of supplements is my favourite because compared to other brands I've tried for years, 85% of the time the NOW products worked for me. However, I dislike their digestive enzymes (that I tried for the first time) because it doesn't smell or taste good. It smells like its stale and it has a "chalky/pasty" texture, which doesn't make me feel like it's helping to digest my foods. I have used other brands of digestive enzymes (overall I'm not looking for a product that is very pleasant tasting etc. because it's an enzyme), but personally prefer the Natural Factors Multi-Enzymes capsules and Papaya enzymes chewable tablets (for taste, smell, texture, and that it works), which iherb also sells.

Very bad experience

Posted by 5065342760938631899 on Sep 02, 2014

Both my friend and my son got allergy on skin after taking this. Would like to warn anyone who want to try this!