Unclear Results...

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 17, 2012

The two main reasons I decided to take enzyme supplement are: - Bloating - To improve digestion I went for this one, because well, it's plant based and appreciate that fact, especially after I learned what are the sources of other animal based enzymes. Yuck! Another good fact is, that the formula is quite "generous" and well balanced, at least on paper. When I started my "trial" I rarely exceeded 1 capsule per day, several days I took 2/day. My main reasoning behind this decision is because the last thing I want is to put to sleep my natural enzyme production. I am not sure, if higher dosages of those can cause such "reaction", but I don't want to take any chances. My hopes were to kick start the natural process, not to rely on the pills to replace the process. Now, that I am finishing the bottle (it took a pretty long time for that), I can conclude the following: - I didn't experience reduced bloating after a meal. I suspect my problem is due to gas and to experience relief from it I would probably need the animal-based pancreatic enzyme. - Any noticeable improvement in the digestion wasn't "observed" either. The good news is, that if it didn't do me any good, at least it wasn't harmful either. Needless to say, I won't be buying this item again, but don't feel discouraged to try it out yourself, you may have different results.

One cap is not enough

Posted by SoleVeg on Apr 26, 2015

Thi product works for me only if I take 2 capsules right before each meal. The suggested use of one capsule 1-2 times daily is completely useless. I will keep looking for other alternatives as I am still experimenting excessive gas, even with this supplement.

not good

Posted by 4751786778814563138 on Jun 21, 2016

this product is about quantaty not quality. I am not sadisfied at all, it pearly did anything

Don't notice a thing

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Apr 24, 2008

I had other digestive enzymes before. Thought I'd try these because of the big number of pills. I still burp and have undigested food a few hours after eating. I even tried 2 pills. I am skinny, not fat, so I don't overload my stomach. Strange... very strange. I guess I will try another brand. I wish you sold the brand that I had before. Millie from Cunuckenville

i dont feel the difference.

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Apr 29, 2011

I dont feel any difference.