Now Foods, Plant Enzymes, 240 Veggie Caps

Reviews 2-star

Unclear Results...

Posted by Rosiee From Bulgaria on Sep 17, 2012

The two main reasons I decided to take enzyme supplement are: - Bloating - To improve digestion I went for this one, because well, it's plant based and appreciate that fact, especially after I learned what are the sources of other animal based enzymes. Yuck! Another good fact is, that the formula is quite "generous" and well balanced, at least on paper. When I started my "trial" I rarely exceeded 1 capsule per day, several days I took 2/day. My main reasoning behind this decision is because the last thing I want is to put to sleep my natural enzyme production. I am not sure, if higher dosages of those can cause such "reaction", but I don't want to take any chances. My hopes were to kick start the natural process, not to rely on the pills to replace the process. Now, that I am finishing the bottle (it took a pretty long time for that), I can conclude the following: - I didn't experience reduced bloating after a meal. I suspect my problem is due to gas and to experience relief from it I would probably need the animal-based pancreatic enzyme. - Any noticeable improvement in the digestion wasn't "observed" either. The good news is, that if it didn't do me any good, at least it wasn't harmful either. Needless to say, I won't be buying this item again, but don't feel discouraged to try it out yourself, you may have different results.

Don't notice a thing

Posted by Reviewer2631717 From Canada on Apr 24, 2008

I had other digestive enzymes before. Thought I'd try these because of the big number of pills. I still burp and have undigested food a few hours after eating. I even tried 2 pills. I am skinny, not fat, so I don't overload my stomach. Strange... very strange. I guess I will try another brand. I wish you sold the brand that I had before. Millie from Cunuckenville

i dont feel the difference.

Posted by Reviewer1202829 From Norway on Apr 29, 2011

I dont feel any difference.