Excellent product

Posted by 5349224333427983824 on Apr 07, 2016

Excellent product ...

Excelente relación calidad-precio-cantidad de producto.

Posted by Evandy on Jul 23, 2014

Excelente relación calidad-precio-cantidad de producto.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is definitely one of the better digestive enzymes. Enzymes are needed in every metabolic function in our body. Even the minerals and vitamins required enzymes to work. When we unprocessed, uncooked raw food, the enzymes in the food will naturally help to break down the food and leaving little work for our stomach to break it. However, when we eat processed or cooked food, all the enzymes are dead and our body will need a lot of enzymes to finish the work. Our pancreas (main enzyme producer) will have to work hard to produce the enzymes and even divert the enzymes needed for other bodily function. Even wonder why we feel so sleepy, sluggish and having energy crash after a heavy processed or cooked meal, this is the reason why! You will notice that this is not same when you eat a lot of raw fruits and vegetables instead. When your body has to divert the enzymes for production for food, it actually compromises your physical and mental energy, immune system, stamina and etc! Taking digestive enzymes helps to make your food nutrients bioavailable for absorption, reduce food allergies, reduce stomach discomfort, loose stools, bloating etc and takes stress off your pancreas. It is believed that we can only produce a limited amount of enzymes in our life and you certainly don’t want to exhaust it in on your food. The less you use, the healthier, longer your life. Studies have shown that almost everyone over 50 has enlarged pancreas due to overstressed! For those who don’t know about enzymes products, it is considered a low strength digestive blend.. It also contains no specialised enzymes (other than just protease, lipase, amylase) to digest the less common allergy food. The caps are vegetarian, very small and easy to swallow. The best way to take this is to take it 5 min before eating to allow the capsules to dissolve first or uncap and take it just before eating. Generally, I find the dosage is more suitable for a light meal or quick snack. For heavier meal, you probably want to be taking a medium-high strength digestive blend or multiple capsules. As for the price, it’s very cheap for 240 caps. The product does contain magnesium stearate and other binders/flow agents. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. You can try Now Foods Digest Platinium or Doctor’s Best brand if you want quality enzymes products with specialised enzymes for food that are meant to cause allergy for some people. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good Product

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Oct 02, 2013

I have used other enzymes, but this is a very reliable product and works well.

I believe this helps but I really have no way of knowing.

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 19, 2013

Unlike most supplements, I didn't buy this for relief of any symptoms, I bought this to digest my food since I have impairment in that organ. I always make sure to take at least one with my food. I honestly don't know if it's doing anything at all but I bought several bottles already, going on faith. I don't get any side effects so going on faith that it's better to take it.

Agora Foods, enzimas de plantas, 240 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1016966 on Sep 22, 2012

I'm feeling good about this product.

New and I like them!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

These are new to us and we really like them. We usually use Rainbow Light extra strength, but these were a lower price and I thought we'd try them. I am impressed. Easy on the tummy and they work.

Works OK

Posted by Reviewer2911617 on Jun 16, 2012

These work fairly well as a digestive aid, but they are no where near as powerful as Enzymedica Digest enzymes. These are nice because they have a much more mild effect but still help you digest food.

Every meal's supplemet

Posted by Reviewer1932910 on Sep 25, 2011

I use this product for years together with Super Enzymes in every meal and snack, since the price is small, although I have used better formulas but at a much higher cost. The contents of the capsules are tasteless, so I can combine the powder in protein shakes together with powdered chia and bee pollen, leaving it for a while for pre-digestion before consuming. It contains cellulase so it helps the digestion of pollen and chia also. The price is good although not the lowest and iherb service is excellent.

too weak but definately works

Posted by Reviewer1401239 on May 23, 2011