Helps break down foods easier & better

Posted by Reviewer2945312 on Oct 20, 2007

I have had to have digestive enzymes for the last 20 years with every meal due to a stomach injury. So, believe me when I say I have tried many brands over the years. And, I have worked in several health food stores, so, I know I have tried them all. But, this one is the prize winner in my book. The quality and price are the best of the best. Ican't tell enough people about this product. Thanks, iHerb Team, Leia V from Oregon

Priced 2 Keep body Healthy & Money in the Wallet!

Posted by VictorySecret on Oct 07, 2007

For 240 caps at this price this enzymes is the cheapest and amazing quality. I'm less bloated and not as hungry (lost 10 lbs and kept it off). My friend reports vanishing of joint pains.Probably from the proteolytic enzymes.I have more energy and my blood pressure is down. iherb is myherb. Luv Ya!

plant enzymes are gr8!

Posted by Reviewer1759556 on Aug 27, 2008

i think the title says it all. these are FAR better than animal based enzymes as they work in the stomach where they really need to be & not only in the lower intestine. i take 1 or 2 with every meal including protein shakes.

Plant Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3293806 on Jul 02, 2008

I agree with other reviews--this product really works superbly! Just take one whenever you eat and no bloating, gas, discomfort etc! I am absolutely astonished! It really really works! Customer in Washington

The best ever!

Posted by Reviewer2136257 on Jan 10, 2010

I have never before been so content with a product which is vegetarian and helps digest all the difficult food.

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer3107192 on Oct 30, 2007

These have made my stomach pains disappear when I two of them with every meal and with my morning cup of Joe!!!

Helps digestion

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Mar 05, 2008

We have found that this product is a great help for digestion. We don't necessarily take it ever meal, but if we forget and then get indigestion, we go back and take some. Each time it has helped clear up the problem. When we remember to take it WITH the meal, we have great results.

plant enzyme now foods

Posted by Reviewer2085087 on Apr 17, 2008

love them! no indigestion and safe to take with my pregnancy. makes enjoying my meal pain free.

very good enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Apr 16, 2009

I have to take at least two with a meal to feel like these enzymes are aiding my digestion, but this is a very nice plant-based (no yucky animal "glandulars")full-spectrum blend. Love the Vcaps and the large size, too!

Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1291218 on Feb 23, 2008

Excellent product! My digestive system is working again!