Great product, great brand!

Posted by Reviewer2324004 on Apr 10, 2010

Now is my new favorite. I have done a lot of research on the different supplement companies and these guys are in a league all their own. I was fortunate enough to tour their facility and was speechless at the quality control and safety measures they have. Lots of companies talk about how good they are but these people live it! I buy their supplements for my entire family, this one was for my mom's high cholesterol and already it seems to be working incredibly, thank you so much for carrying the Now brand!!!!!

Better than Statins

Posted by Reviewer1890096 on Mar 25, 2010

10mg knocked 17% off of my Colesterol count

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer1503788 on Feb 11, 2010

Very good value for this size bottle. Does what it says it will.

My doctor wanted me to take Lipitor.

Posted by Reviewer2946921 on Nov 11, 2009

Ever since I started using Policosanol my cholostrol levels have basically stayed the same. They haven't gone down but that could be that I only take one a day first thing in the morning. I am going to up my intake to two and see if brings my levels down.Based on maintainung my levels my Doctor has stopped trying to get me to take Lipitor which is a good sign these are working

POLICOSANOL

Posted by Reviewer2982153 on Jul 30, 2009

I have taken this for over a year. Very satisfied

Aweseome Product

Posted by Reviewer2434927 on Jul 22, 2009

This product over 4 weeks lowered my Blood Pressure and Cholestoeral im soo surprised it actually works.

Hesitant

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jul 14, 2009

Can't say yet. I'll check later with a blood test. I gave up Red Yeast Rice, I had bad reactions to it. Policosanol has no side effect, which is great.

Now Foods, Policosanol, Double Strength, 90

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Jul 13, 2009

I am taking this to lower my cholesterol. I don't have any results as of yet. There are no side effects so far.

Policosanol, Double Strength

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Jun 23, 2009

Policosanol with Hawthorn is the by far the best product use on going to bed, to minimise Blood pressure. Blood pressure that increases while sleeping. Food eaten must be reduced to one main meal each day and one light low calorie meal. No alcohol or smoking. Must normalise any weight problems

Good cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on May 03, 2009

I have relied on this product for 8+ years to help keep the bad cholesterol at bay and to provide a good ratio between the good and bad cholesterol. It proves itself at every medical physical.