Now Foods, Policosanol, Double Strength, 90 Veggie Caps

very effective

Posted by michaelmckerlie on Oct 23, 2011

I have been taking the PAGG approach from the 4HB. This product appears to be working just great

poli what?

Posted by 5020541802407285328 on Jun 20, 2013

I bought this product and have taken it every day. I'm uncertain of how it works upon my physiology. I started taking this around the time I dropped bread from my diet. As a result, I have lost weight, but I cannot attribute the weight loss to either the policosanol or dropping bread. Either way, I look amazing. Totally shredded and ready for male lingerie shoots. Watch out ladies, get within 30 feet of me and I will be irresistable

Fits the bill

Posted by Reviewer1767629 on Mar 14, 2008

Since I'm opposed to taking statin drugs for cholesterol, I appreciate the availability and cost iherb offers me for improving my health. The policosanol meets my requirements of doing as recommended by my doctor & the NOW company. And iherb.com meets my pocketbook in a very positive way.

Hesitant

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jul 14, 2009

Can't say yet. I'll check later with a blood test. I gave up Red Yeast Rice, I had bad reactions to it. Policosanol has no side effect, which is great.

POLICOSANOL

Posted by Reviewer2982153 on Jul 30, 2009

I have taken this for over a year. Very satisfied