お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Potassium Gluconate, 100% Pure Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Risk of Causing Gastritis

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

Recently, I was under a great deal of stress and was having constant pain in my upper abdomen. The pain started a few months after I began taking Potassium Gluconate, which I later learned can cause gastritis. I am not sure if it was the Potassium Gluconate, stress, something else, or a combination of things that caused my pain, but I recommend using caution before taking this product. For anyone who might be suffering from gastritis or stomach pain, I stopped taking the Potassium Gluconate and started taking licorice (DGL), Doctor's Best PepZinGI, mastic gum, slippery elm, and acidophilus. This combination significantly soothed the pain I was having. I am no longer having those pains, so whatever it was must have healed. I bought the Potassium Gluconate because I get dehydrated easily from frequent urination. Instead, I recommend drinking coconut water for dehydration and for the replenishment of electrolytes.

A neglected mineral

Posted by Reviewer2834623 on Jan 16, 2011

Potassium never gets the hype that other minerals tend to get but I feel most people do not get an adequate intake. I eat a fairly high protein diet too and potassium helps offset the acidity associated with this.

Sharon

Posted by Reviewer1602741 on Apr 16, 2008

I use this product to get the potassium I am not receiving enough of in my foods. I believe it also assist in keeping me from having afib.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Jul 10, 2008

This product has helped tremendously to alleviate my husband's fatigue caused by atrial fibrillation. He swears by it.

EXECELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2476122 on Sep 20, 2009

I have extremely bad anemia and at nights its difficult to sleep with my low blood count. When I take the Potassium Gluconate before bed it takes away my thumping headache. Add it to lemon juice at room temperature. I found that if you add it to cold water or cold drinks it sinks to the bottom and sticks. Not so good. But will purchase again.