Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2676453 on Dec 30, 2008

This is a great product that I wouldn't be without. It helps me stop and prevent sleep paralysis. It also allows me to increase and decrease my dosage to complement my daily fluctuation in diet.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1756167 on Jan 29, 2009

Better than any of the other forms of potassium I've tried for palpitations.

Great for athletes- lactic buffer (cycling, running, etc)

Posted by Reviewer2090716 on Apr 26, 2010

REally great for performance in cycling and running... has a perfect blend for people who really push their workouts

Great product

Posted by KingSize on Jan 31, 2013

It is beyond my expectations! You can feel its effectiveness almost immediately after taking it. It calms down palpitations in minutes and the same muscular cramps. It is more than suitable for a ketogenic diet and as re-hydrating electrolyte after heavy effort, when you are very susceptible of potassium deficiency! Now Foods was and will be my "first choice" supplement supplier and so is I-herb.

Good...But Difficult to Swallow

Posted by Reviewer2832827 on Mar 17, 2013

Now has made a very effective potassium gluconate, but I found that the thick round tablets were very difficult to swallow. It would be wonderful if they offered this product in a capsule form!

Hard to say..

Posted by Reviewer1865899 on Nov 25, 2012

It took almost 3 weeks to travel 500 miles. Somehow iherb shipped to my old address, even though they already had my new one, and it had to go through forwarding. When I emailed and called, saying I need this supplement in order for my heart to work correctly and what would they suggest, I repeatedly got told to just wait and it would be forwarded. My heart. Yes. Not just a baby toe. But no one cared. I was given the email address of a supervisor, but he never responded. So I will not be ordering from iherb again, which is a shame because I've raved to so many people about their excellent customer service, but obviously something has changed drastically. Time and again they told me it was my fault that I didn't get the package, which I was ready to believe until I checked and saw that they already had my new address, and the system had messed up. They still deny it, rather than look into it to make sure it doesn't happen again. Honestly, no one even said they were sorry it happened or had the least concern for my welfare. I will shop on amazon.com from now on. All of these supplements are available there, and with Prime, I receive them in 2 days.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2675635 on Jun 23, 2010

use 3 tsp in 32 ounce of water and this is my water for the day...drink 96 ounces of this electrolyte rich water over the course of the day

Simple potassium with no junk

Posted by RedYetiDave on Jun 10, 2011

Just what you pay for (as usual with Now Foods) and in an easy to digest form. No fuss. Excellent.

Good for fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2537270 on Mar 16, 2009

Helps my fibromyalgia

Arrived opened

Posted by Reviewer2129612 on Feb 29, 2012

Bought this recently and went to open it for the first time this morning to find that the product was already opened with the security seal half torn off. And if there was a cotton ball on top (which most tablets do have) it was missing too. I've bought many things from iherb and this is the first problem.