WOW

Posted by Reviewer1299504 on Sep 16, 2008

Not only do I have more energy, I am sleeping better and the muscle and joint pain I had is gone. Wow is all I can say!!

Get it NOW !!!

Posted by Reviewer1841011 on Oct 04, 2007

As a 20 year veteran in the U.S. Army I know how this product can help you in an emergency. Get it while you can.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1792367 on Jul 10, 2010

I have been taking Potassium plus Iodine for about 1 year. I have a slow thyroid and noticed a difference immediately. My husband also takes these. He too feels much better. I LOVE IHERB! Order is shipped immediately. Prices are wonderful. Highly recommend!

Strong but Effective

Posted by Reviewer3214556 on Jun 24, 2009

Very strong, make sure you take these with food. I got painful stomach aches from taking them alone on an empty stomach.

general health where an energy drop is evident

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Oct 26, 2010

High Potency Potassium Iodine impoves the health of Kidney/bladder/thyroid/heart. Combines well with Vitamin C.

Great !!

Posted by Reviewer1354268 on Oct 24, 2007

I have terrible leg cramps and I have a Thyroid condition, this product helps both, the potassium keeps my legs from cramping and the iodine keeps me from craving salt. Great product, I am so grateful I found it.

A good form of iodine

Posted by Reviewer1355153 on Oct 04, 2008

Dr. Donald Miller (if you Google "Iodine health", no ") writes of iodine's importance. What he writes is of interest: As these physicians point out, consuming iodine in milligram doses should, of course, be coupled with a complete nutritional program that includes adequate amounts of selenium, magnesium, and Omega-3 fatty acids. Done this way, an iodine intake 100 times the reference daily intake is "the simplest, safest, most effective and least expensive way to help solve the health care crisis crippling our nation," as the leader of The Iodine Project, Dr. Abraham, puts it. Oh, Babel Fish translated the Japanese review: Cost performance [is] high. It is extremely normal kalium [i.e., potassium].

Helps Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Oct 25, 2008

I need idoine for my very sluggish thyroid. This seems to be working just fine.

Positive Feedback

Posted by Reviewer2389104 on Feb 07, 2009

I bought this product for my sister who was diagnosed with nodules on her thyroid gland. She's only been taking the tablets a short time but has already experienced an improvement in her energy level and temperature sensitivity. It will be several months until her next thyroid evaluation, but she's confident she will get a good report. Iherb is a great company; incredibly fast delivery, best customer service!

Thank you, Now Foods!

Posted by Reviewer2313635 on Apr 14, 2010

I'm so happy they thought to make this product! Nobody else does. This is actually very helpful for weight loss, especially for someone like myself who tends to have fat in the truncal area.