Why the Fructose!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1282951 on May 29, 2014

I have to say the product is good, does what is suppose to do and I found benefits both in recovery and progress BUT!! I will stop using Pro-GH because of the fructose "sweet poison" they put in the product :( !

Great!

Posted by 5329085769764326586 on Nov 11, 2013

Everything it was described as being. It took a time or two to get used to the taste-fruity with an under tone of coconut - but it is a much easier way to take a mix of things than in pill form. I will re order.

slightly more energy

Posted by Reviewer1998092 on Jul 02, 2013

I do notice a bit more energy with this supplement.

Great stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2554975 on Feb 10, 2012

this is an excellent product

ok

Posted by Reviewer2133402 on Aug 11, 2011

ok

Good item

Posted by Reviewer2361514 on Oct 02, 2010

It's good item.

Probably great pre-workout but not at bedtime...

Posted by emanuela on Mar 13, 2010

I was taking this to stimulate my GH and to cope with a period of intense stress and physical activity, so was taking at night. PLUSES: It definitely helped me go through weeks of hard work without a day off. It managed to do this with just two teaspoons a night. (though I was also using L-Theanine and 5-HTP) MINUSES: - I find the product far too sweet!!! - I would be starving in the morning and think I have put on some mass (also fat). Mass increase was not one of my goals (I am a girl with good body fat % and enviable body mass as it is). Now I will try taking it pre-workout instead (e.g. before my spinning class) so that the sugars in the product can be put to some good use! Would probably buy again but can we PLEASE have a version without sugar to take at night.

great energy boost

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Oct 05, 2008

No, I'm not a pro athlete or a body builder. Just a former major fattie trying to shed the last 30-40 pounds. I stumbled across this product when I was searching for something to help me in my quest to gain more lean muscle and boy, I'm glad I gave it a shot. I take it right before my morning walks, up to 3 miles before work, and its just a nice boost of energy without jitters or an after crash. Don't see myself ever being without this product.

try this

Posted by Reviewer2554399 on Jul 17, 2008

I think NOW has another great product. Try this.