• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Good

Posted by 5022632093551559154 on Apr 19, 2016

I take one pill in the morning and I noticed a difference in just 2 days of using it .. I will keep purchasing it .

Now Probiotic-10 (25 Billion)

Posted by Reviewer2606741 on Feb 14, 2016

This probiotic worked really well for me. I have digestive issues and my nutritionist said to take a probiotic with Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus paracasei, and Streptococcus thermophiles. This probiotic has all of the above Strains. I can take one or two tablets per day. It is great - the best probiotic I found. Thank you Now Foods.

Gran producto

Posted by 5586035476815957123 on Dec 11, 2015

Sólo llevo unos días tomándolo, pero parece que si refuerza las defensas

Super fast shipping to Singapore.

Posted by 5316132234893202949 on Oct 29, 2015

I ordered this item from Iherb and got it delivered to Singapore in 4 days. Thank you. Haven't used the product yet. Will write a product review soon.

The healthiest diahrea fix. Others didn't

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

This stuff tightens up the poop wonderfully: beautiful rabbit-raisons instead of sticky smelly stew. Seems to work better than the various other probiotics we've tried. Only thing is it is outrageously espensive. I was wondering why so many others we tried didn't, until I read a report in our local paper, also online: Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere ne4ar the advertised potency.

Good product

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

I use it to make my own yogurt . Occasionally take the pill by itself . Dont have any complaints !

Great probiotic.....

Posted by 4616990092554044718 on Apr 23, 2015

Love this product. .. the difference in my digestion is amazing. Highly recommend

Truly the only one and the best of all

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015

This product has helped me a lot. Tried a lot of probiotics but this really worked for my bloating, constipation and overall well being. I hope it will be available for ever as it is a keeper. A bit expensive tho.. Thank you Now foods, thank you lHerb.

Now Probiotic 10 25 billion

Posted by Reviewer2656985 on Oct 06, 2014

I am sensitive to almost every medication and supplement. This is the only multi probiotic I have ever tolerated. After decades of purchasing over priced natural products and throwing them away due to intolerance it is such a relief to find something affordable that I can take every day.

Now Foods, Probiotic-10, 25 Billion, 50 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Jun 04, 2014

I use this product every day, in 1987 I had to have my tonsils out due to constant recurring throat infections, the family doctor prescribed wide spectrum anti biotics for 6 months, they not only killed the infection they also killed the good bacteria in the gut which allowed the candida bacteria to flourish. For the next 20 years doctors tried to get rid of my candida with no success. My naturopath got rid of my candida in 3 weeks. Now a probiotic each night helps keep candida at bay, if I need to take anti biotics then I take pro biotics twice a day, I am also allergic to dairy products and this product has no dairy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »