• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Reviews | English

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer1862179 on Jan 27, 2010

I have tried some other probiotics - this one works best for me. I called Now Foods and talked to their nutritionist - he recommended this one. I have battled bacterial vaginosis for 6 months, and the combination of this probiotic in the morning and Now Foods Allibiotic about 6 hours later has helped immensly. This success comes after three doctor visits with various prescriptions and no luck.

Best ProBiotic

Posted by Reviewer1616981 on Nov 22, 2011

My doctor told me to cycle different probiotics and not use only one. I keep going back to this one, its simply the best I have found. I highly recommend it!!

GReat Product

Posted by chacho on Jul 28, 2011

Works well but I take 3 capsules three times per day along with other probiotics to eliminate candida!! I took 300 billion per day of ten different strains of probiotics. Probiotics do a lot more for the whole body than most people know. A lot of healthy things take place in the body with high amounts. Due to Western Diet!!

Peace of Mind

Posted by Reviewer1610343 on Jan 28, 2012

I know this is good for me even though i don't notice much difference. Now foods is trustworthy and i know by taking this probiotic my body is better of for it.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1748184 on Aug 01, 2011

This product arrived with dry ice and cold packs right on time. The quality is supreme. IHerb really has outstanding service.

Could really tell a difference

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on May 25, 2011

could really tell a difference while taking these

I love this company

Posted by Reviewer1142315 on May 09, 2010

I have many of their products and I am switching over my other brands to theirs for the rest of my needs,

Not sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer2142889 on Jan 13, 2011

I've been taking these for a while now and i can't honestly say if may guts are any better for it. I suffer from regular stomach issues, and the best cure still seems to be rest and relaxation! If only I had more holiday time. I can say that these probiotics have, at least, never contributed to making my stomach worse.

Most CFUs on the market

Posted by jr-fire on Mar 31, 2015

Great product, best in terms of quantity of bacteria but unfortunately too expensive to purchase frequently. Bought it for my father and he liked it but since it's only a 50-day bottle it's a bit expensive. I really wish they offered a larger bottle.

decent

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

Maybe not as strong or effective as Nature's Plus Ultraprobiotics. Nature's Path is slightly more expensive, but stronger. I also take Primal Defense Ultra, but it just depends on your own gut. Maybe you'll like the results.