Solved my impacted bowel problem

Posted by Reviewer1488851 on Mar 01, 2008

I had a case of impacted bowel sometime ago, after a week of taking this (and the enzymes) the problem was gone. I now take this on a daily basis and over the last year had no further problems.

very effective! -helped my daughter's adult acne !****

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

I take this either first thing in the morning or at night before going to bed. It has made a difference in the frequency of my trips to the restroom. I started giving these to my daughter. She hates taking pills of any kind, but now actually asks for these. She has had severe acne breakouts since she was 14. The dermatologist has had her on antibiotics for years-it seemed to be the only thing that actually helped. She stopped taking the antibiotics-it is just too much for too long and it is not a good idea for many reasons. Unfortunately, her acne became worse. Since taking probiotics, her acne is definitely improving. She was often constipated and her monthly cycle affects her digestion. She has not been constipated since taking these. However, there is no cramping or bloating. She says she feels better when she takes these every day. This is truly amazing!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3133803 on Sep 02, 2010

I have a hypothyroidism and had taken a natural health seminar. The speaker mentioned taking probiotics when you have an autoimmune deficiency disease. So I decided to try this. Almost immediately, I started feeling better. I am pretty sure I'll be taking this product for life!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2182494 on Oct 23, 2007

I really like Probiotic Defense. My whole family is taking it. It has helped us to balance our systems and help get rid of the yeast.

best buy of probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on Sep 11, 2010

Contains L. Bulgaris, the biotic found in the long-living, and the rest of the basics.

Now Foods, Probiotic Defense, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2141398 on Jan 25, 2012

I use it only for a week, but I already feel more energy every day :-)

Now foods, Probiotic defense

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on May 29, 2009

I find this product really works well on the digestive tract, and its a great price.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1018950 on Aug 03, 2009

Great Product. Helps with digestion. Have been taking about 2 weeks now with good results. Service was Great. Received products quickly. Thanks

Seems to be working.....

Posted by Reviewer1418872 on Feb 15, 2010

Wanted to take a probiotic that had several types of helpful bacteria and not just Lactobacillus. This one seems to work for me.

stronger probiotic please

Posted by Reviewer1934329 on Jan 04, 2012

although this product is value for money it would be great if iherb could source a stronger product. It is not uncommon now for probiotics to have up 40 billion capacity and to only have to take it once a day.