probiotic

Posted by 5201707541518627473 on Feb 19, 2016

préservons notre corps très bien,

Doesn't work.

Posted by 5656137955047421201 on Feb 12, 2016

I really don't know how this has so many stars. I tried it and it didn't do a thing. Florastor works better. Also don't order anything you're not sure of, unlike Amazon, at iherb you can't return things you tried and didn't like! They don't accept returns on opened containers. Sadly this will end my shopping at iherb. If something doesn't work I'd like a refund.

Highly Recommended!

Posted by janellea on Sep 25, 2015

This was recommended to me by my health care provider. I started by taking one tablet once a day and then increased the dosage to one tablet twice a day. It took about a week or two for my body to adjust to it, and now I feel great.

Barely acceptable

Posted by Reviewer1829732 on Jun 10, 2015

Any good probiotic should have well over 1 billion probiotic strains to be truly effective. There are more potent ones for similar prices.

great product

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Jan 10, 2015

great product

This product works!

Posted by 4723668561181900908 on Dec 25, 2014

This is my 2nd purchase of probiotics defense. It relief my years of indigestion. Thumbs up for this product!

Effective and easy to digest

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 02, 2014

These are a staple in my fridge. Even if I forget one dose, the effects don't seem to wear off for a few days. They help prevent anal and vaginal itching that isn't caused by thrush - most likely very persistent candida.

Excellent

Posted by 5223824038266317456 on Nov 08, 2014

Excellent

These work!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 04, 2014

One capsule in the morning when I get up. Noticeable difference from the first day. More regular and better general condition of GI tract.

Havent tried yet

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Jun 26, 2014

Still using other Gr8 probiotic which I will probably stick with. This one is greeny brown colour