👍👍

Posted by 5128051600367059949 on Jan 23, 2016

Very effective

Great product

Posted by 5217587956913150104 on Jan 18, 2016

My husband and I started to take 2-4 pills per day in late November-mid January. Usually in this period we feel very weak and get all seasonal viruses. This year we felt great, we catch some viruses that our daughter brought us from school, but we didn't fell down. We felt a little bit weaker, for day or two but we didn't get ill (in 2 circles it was stomach virus disease, very bad one and flu and other...). I just made reorder of this product and I will continue to use it. Only pity that in EU we have to pay some custom, but this has nothing with product quality, just can't order 10 product at once (would be too expensive for custom cost).

Great price

Posted by 5702083983222486435 on Jan 14, 2016

good formula!

Overpriced by dhl buggers

Posted by 4733402088358076517 on Dec 30, 2015

Won't rebuy on this site ever

No more fatigue

Posted by shopzilla on Nov 05, 2015

I actually bought this for my son who has hydradenitis suppurativa, hoping it would prevent or lessen the recurrence of lesions and preempt the need for any more surgery. He refuses to take it because it smells odd, sort of like turpentine mixed with fermenting fruit. I decided to take it myself so it wouldn't go to waste and am happy to report that after about a week of 4 capsules daily, I suddenly realise I no longer feel the daily and almost crippling physical exhaustion that I have gotten accustomed to feeling, for the last 2 months or so. Happiness! I'm sticking to this :)

you must have it

Posted by 5007880839145449109 on Oct 19, 2015

i think any one suffring from low immune defence and need to raise up his defence line to max should use this product ..i have eaten dirty food and my stomach was in big trouble then i decide to take 2capsuls of the awesome proplise it is just have an hour then nuture call come and get red of all bad resdint in the stomach .

aucun effet

Posted by 5711994911375105219 on May 08, 2015

aucun effet, n'a pas amélioré mon état de santé

Strong Odor

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Apr 17, 2015

Does all propolis have this strong odor? It's a bit offputting.

Medio año sin resfriados

Posted by amichanita on Mar 10, 2015

Empecé a tomar estas cápsulas de propóleo hará medio año, justo cuando tenía un catarro fuerte. No es que sea especialmente propensa a enfermar pero me doy cuenta de que estas cápsulas me están ayudando en eso. Después de recuperarme de aquel catarro no he vuelto a pillar otro. He estado expuesta al resfriarse mi pareja una vez, y caer enfermos de gripe él y las otras dos personas con quienes vivimos, además de haber trabajado con gente resfriada, y en ninguna de esas ocasiones he enfermado yo. Como máximo, un par de días con estornudos y un poco de mucosidad.

Lo uso cada día

Posted by Karanoia on Mar 09, 2015

Noto si algún día se me ha olvidado tomarlo en que ando más dormida de lo habitual. Es un imprescindible.