Now Foods, Propolis, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer1617936 on Nov 24, 2007

This has been one of the best immune enhancers I have ever used. I have found it to be more powerful than echinacea, vitamin c, or even garlic. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

Great for allergies!

Posted by Reviewer1486347 on Mar 26, 2010

I have been using bee propolis for 3 years and it's been wonderful for my allergies, to fight them that is. I had a terrible cough that would not stop for almost 6 months. I went to see 3 different doctors,gave me many meds.,nothing worked, just spent a lot of money. I did my research and found this great natural product. After one month of taking 4 capsules a day along with 2 garlic gelcaps I stopped coughing completely. Ever since, I've been free of the horrible cough and all other allergy symptoms.Now I only take 2 capsules for support. And by the way I used to buy my products from another company but they had terrible service. The products from iHerb are even better and better price!! It's just great to do business with iHerb, I'm so happy I found your site.

The Bees Save the Day!

Posted by Reviewer3064760 on Mar 27, 2007

Propolis in our family, has been keeping the colds/flu and bronchitis out of sight!! My sister's esophageal ulcers have finally healed up. We are amazed at what propolis can do. You do have to look beyond the strong smell of the capsules (resin-like)...but the benefits are amazing!!

Propolis

Posted by Reviewer3239057 on Jan 29, 2010

I was able to stop my cough of 5 years in which I had to take antibiotics for every 3 months because of my very low immune system, I have to take 2 consecutive days of infusion for each month lasting about 6 hours each. this is a wonderful product.

excellent anti-bacterial / viral properties

Posted by Reviewer1456415 on Feb 23, 2013

Had ingested food that was contaminated; was starting to feel the pangs of sharp, intense pain in the gut, or feeling of malaise or being acutely intoxicated that hits you in the face. Thankful that i had sense to reach for my stash of propolis and popped in 2 capsules. Within minutes of popping the 2 capsules, i felt there was an almost immediate mitigation of the effects of the toxic agents, and my gut was calmed down a lot. I decided to follow through with 2 more capsules, a few hours later, and i was truly saved from being the slightest bit sick, at any point, that day. As i recall the physical relief i'd truly experienced that day, my utmost respect goes out to the bees and those who have harvested this to extract all the potency of the bees.