New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Propolis, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer1617936 on Nov 24, 2007

This has been one of the best immune enhancers I have ever used. I have found it to be more powerful than echinacea, vitamin c, or even garlic. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

Great for allergies!

Posted by Reviewer1486347 on Mar 26, 2010

I have been using bee propolis for 3 years and it's been wonderful for my allergies, to fight them that is. I had a terrible cough that would not stop for almost 6 months. I went to see 3 different doctors,gave me many meds.,nothing worked, just spent a lot of money. I did my research and found this great natural product. After one month of taking 4 capsules a day along with 2 garlic gelcaps I stopped coughing completely. Ever since, I've been free of the horrible cough and all other allergy symptoms.Now I only take 2 capsules for support. And by the way I used to buy my products from another company but they had terrible service. The products from iHerb are even better and better price!! It's just great to do business with iHerb, I'm so happy I found your site.

The Bees Save the Day!

Posted by Reviewer3064760 on Mar 27, 2007

Propolis in our family, has been keeping the colds/flu and bronchitis out of sight!! My sister's esophageal ulcers have finally healed up. We are amazed at what propolis can do. You do have to look beyond the strong smell of the capsules (resin-like)...but the benefits are amazing!!

Propolis

Posted by Reviewer3239057 on Jan 29, 2010

I was able to stop my cough of 5 years in which I had to take antibiotics for every 3 months because of my very low immune system, I have to take 2 consecutive days of infusion for each month lasting about 6 hours each. this is a wonderful product.

Good for wound healing!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I had a dental surgery and I took propolis for its antimicrobial properties and to help the wound heal faster. My dentist was amazed by the fastness of healing! I think that propolis gave me also more energy! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.