Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. This product is chosen because of its anti bacterial and viral properties. The propolis does make the taste better. Note that the product is called Propolis Plus Extract, Propolis is actually ranked 3rd in terms of weights in this product. It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Propolis plus Extract

Posted by Reviewer2898590 on May 18, 2008

SUPER Excellent product, it prevents outbreaks of skin rash when properly taken.

Ecxelent

Posted by Reviewer1859770 on Jul 19, 2010

good product i use it whenever i feel cold symptoms and it works!!! it cut my cold away, another reason i started using it is because i got sick with a a bad cold while breastfeeding and i did not want o take antibiotics or other drugs,so i stick with propolis, just to add more to the topic i haven't had a cold since jan. this year!!! so i think it helps your immune system too

propolis plus extract.. 2fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1012523 on Jul 06, 2010

really like this product.. at the slightest hint of a sore throat.. a couple of dropper fulls seems to keep the "bug" from going any deeper...

싼게 비지떡이라더니,,,

Posted by 4725118885536651482 on Jan 27, 2015

프로폴리스 검색하다가 요놈이 저렴하길래 구매했더니,,, 원래 프로폴리스는 끈적끈적 점성이 있는데, 이건 완전 투명한 물이네요,, 성분을 보니 감초 등 이런저런 약재를 섞어놓은 물이네요,, 프로폴리스 함량도 그리 많지 않은거같고,, 재구매의사없습니다.

not enough propolis in it

Posted by ReviewsByNina on May 13, 2015

I use propolis diluted in water as a mouth wash for my gums (periodontitis). Well, this blend is not as effective as pure propolis tincture. I thought that it will be effective because of the other components but this was not the case. I will fortify the remaining quantity with propolis to save the case and I will not buy it again.

Good

Posted by 4919449850241314786 on Apr 11, 2014

Very good product

Propolis

Posted by Reviewer1527113 on Jan 21, 2010

Thank you for your prompt response to my order. It arrived at my home in speedy time after the order. I have also used the propolis a number of times since I received it and it has done what I thought it would do. I was introduced to propolis in Sicily and the supplier did not ship overseas. You have provided a good substitute. Thank you.

good

Posted by Reviewer2014267 on Apr 06, 2011

it's good.

My third one.

Posted by Reviewer1482611 on Jun 27, 2011

I got order my third one. It is great product! My cold usually gone if I take this one first of sign of cold.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »