prostate health,

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Aug 11, 2010

loving this product for my husband,it has so much in it,l was buying many different bottles to try and get what is needed,everything and more is in this formula,l will keep buying this one very happy,as we are always with what we get from iherb,not only is this helping but saving me money as well.do try it,,job well done iherb and now foods,l buy many of their products,we are very happy.thank you

Now Prostate

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Oct 21, 2011

You cannot go wrong with a NOW product. Doing fine.

Good for Hair/Helps the Prostate

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Jul 05, 2015

I bought this along with Doctor's Best Comprehensive Prostate Formula to help restore my hair. They were the first two products to show any hair restoration abilities (hundreds and hundreds of new tiny vellus hairs in places that were as bald as a cue ball for at least a decade). The only new addition in this product compared to others that I had taken before was the addition of Stinging Nettle Root. I don't have any prostate issues at present, but my Uncle's problems completely cleared up after I gave him half a bottle of both these products and my brother's urinary issue also cleared up (I gave him the other halves). However, I will not be ordering again, as I've found another product that is very Nettle Root heavy, yet still covers the other bases (but lighter). Careful with Saw Palmetto, don't go above the recommended amount on the package and if trying to restore your hair, try Nettles first as I found Saw Palmetto only ever helped with hair fall, but no new regrowth.

Best there is

Posted by Reviewer1232094 on Aug 11, 2016

Three years ago I had an emergency from a completely blocked urinary tract. After waiting in the ER for 5 hours I began making a scene and they decided they should look at me. After inserting a catheter and removing two quarts -yes 64+ ounces- of urine and blood I was on that catheter and bag for three months. Then on Flowmax for a year and half. Wanting to get off I began taking different brands of prostate supplements with some success. Finally noticed the NOW clinical strength and started about 4 or 5 months before this review. The NOW clinical strength product works better than any thing I have used including flowmax. According to the urologist the prostate is VERY large. NOW has me down to one or two trips at night depending on how much liquid I havae had and how soon before bed. If I do things right it is 0. A huge improvement.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Feb 08, 2011

Can really tell a difference from what I had been using.

A great holistic formula.

Posted by Reviewer1617056 on Apr 21, 2016

I am 78 and my prostate is healthy and functions normally. The Now Foods Prostate Health Clinical Strength formula plays its part in keeping it that way. I will keep using it perpetually.

For my friend

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Jan 05, 2013

I bought it for a friend, he says it's excellent !

Does the job!

Posted by Reviewer1751928 on Jan 31, 2015

My father has been using this product for a number of years - he is now 87 and has no prostate problems!

More for prevention

Posted by Reviewer2567396 on Feb 26, 2012

Bought these as prevention more than anything else, I'm in my 40's and doctor said that something like this can only help. Can't say I noticed anything change for now.