For my friend

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Jan 05, 2013

I bought it for a friend, he says it's excellent !

Best there is

Posted by Reviewer1232094 on Aug 11, 2016

Three years ago I had an emergency from a completely blocked urinary tract. After waiting in the ER for 5 hours I began making a scene and they decided they should look at me. After inserting a catheter and removing two quarts -yes 64+ ounces- of urine and blood I was on that catheter and bag for three months. Then on Flowmax for a year and half. Wanting to get off I began taking different brands of prostate supplements with some success. Finally noticed the NOW clinical strength and started about 4 or 5 months before this review. The NOW clinical strength product works better than any thing I have used including flowmax. According to the urologist the prostate is VERY large. NOW has me down to one or two trips at night depending on how much liquid I havae had and how soon before bed. If I do things right it is 0. A huge improvement.

Prostate Healt

Posted by 5172116247566448563 on Aug 03, 2016

First of all - great product in fair price ! I Have a general problem i store the products in room temperatue I Live in a city with a lot of humidity in air after a while - the softgel stick together the little bag that supposed to prevent moistness in the box - is not doing her job thanks and have a great day !

Goed!

Posted by 5747831126765900572 on Oct 04, 2013

Mooi product met vele kruiden en mineralen!

Going Strong :)

Posted by Reviewer2547129 on Apr 11, 2014

My husband swears by this. We switch up the formulas every few months to make sure we are covering all the bases

some capsules broken inside of the bottle

Posted by 5589073363703791315 on Jun 09, 2016

some capsules broken inside of the bottle, not sure if because of courier?

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1829732 on Jun 10, 2015

They have left out probably the most important ingredient that has been proven to work by many of studies. Beta-Sitosterol has worked wonders for me an can now sleep through the night.

More for prevention

Posted by Reviewer2567396 on Feb 26, 2012

Bought these as prevention more than anything else, I'm in my 40's and doctor said that something like this can only help. Can't say I noticed anything change for now.

cool

Posted by Reviewer2637871 on Apr 04, 2011

cool

good

Posted by Reviewer3100208 on May 21, 2011

my psa went down this year, not sure why

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »