great product-good results

Posted by Reviewer1355863 on Mar 24, 2011

My experience with this prostate support has been excelent, i was having a little discomfort with a full or near full bladder and since i found this support i have returned to what i used to be like when i was younger.

Love this Product

Posted by Reviewer2393674 on Apr 11, 2011

I have used this product for almost two years, and so far my PSA levels have always been in the lower range. Will keep using it.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1678778 on Jun 25, 2010

These softgels are easy to take and have started to shrink my prostate, no more problems! Quality Now Foods product, have never been disappointed.

So Far So Good

Posted by Reviewer1193295 on Oct 07, 2010

My husband needed a prostate biopsy which fortunately turned out well but his psa and free psa numbers have been up and down for a good 10 years. He is 66 years young! He has been taking this product for 1 week now with no negative side effects. The proof will be in the next round of prostate blood work in December. I am betting on your Prostate Support. Great Falls,VA

Pumpkin Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1444032 on Jan 07, 2010

This product has helped my 86 year old Father-in-law. Reduced his bathroom visits from several times to 2-3 per evening. Great source of pumpkin seed oil.

Review of Now Foods' Prostate Support

Posted by Reviewer1751928 on Jan 31, 2010

I bought this product for my 82 year old father, who has been taking it for the past 10 years. He feels that it is a superior product that contains all of the ingredients essential for a healthy prostate.

Best Of the Bunch

Posted by Reviewer3169884 on Jun 27, 2009

I have BPH and I have tried several Prostrate formulas and this is by far the best. As for the price I guess you gotta pay for best.

NOW FOODS, PROSTATE SUPPORT

Posted by Reviewer2000426 on Feb 23, 2009

This has been an excellent product! It is great to pay for something that really works. I would definitely recommend this to others.

给爸爸买,治疗前列腺,有效果

Posted by 5529805205319364552 on Sep 10, 2012

给爸爸(57岁)买的,为了治疗前列腺,很少吃过治疗前列腺的药物,比如前列康,吃了这个几天之后就有效果,平时小腹疼痛减少,尿里泡泡也减少,起夜的次数也减少,想知道是否有加强型药物,会继续购买。

Great product

Posted by 5388151142719695815 on Sep 21, 2015

While I found that NOW Stinging Nettle Root Extract (SNRE) on its own helped my BPH symptoms dissipate, the blend of SNRE, Saw Palmetto Oil and Pumpkin Seed Oil really made a difference. Urgency went away, and nocturia was reduced.