Great product

Posted by 5388151142719695815 on Sep 21, 2015

While I found that NOW Stinging Nettle Root Extract (SNRE) on its own helped my BPH symptoms dissipate, the blend of SNRE, Saw Palmetto Oil and Pumpkin Seed Oil really made a difference. Urgency went away, and nocturia was reduced.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1562340 on Sep 01, 2011

I really spent a long time comparing the ingredients of a lot of different prostate products, and this one looked like it had the best combination, and at a reasonable price, like most Now Foods products. After just two weeks, I've noticed improvement in my prostate health, taking only the minimum recommended dose, along with Healthy Origins Astaxanthin.

Good Product For Prostate Health

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Aug 08, 2010

I've been using the NOW brand of this product for quite some time now. I take 2 daily now but used 4 daily for a few months.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1478401 on May 25, 2010

my husband has notice a slight improvement (less having to get up at night) since taking this product

Good value- good effect

Posted by Reviewer2675617 on May 29, 2008

I hav eexperiemented with various Prostate combinations and this is the best so far

Best Value!

Posted by Reviewer2266217 on Jan 14, 2007

I have tried various formulas for prostate health. This is by far the best value for the money. My last checkup came out great. I believe Now brands is one of the best around.

So Far So Good

Posted by Reviewer1193295 on Oct 07, 2010

My husband needed a prostate biopsy which fortunately turned out well but his psa and free psa numbers have been up and down for a good 10 years. He is 66 years young! He has been taking this product for 1 week now with no negative side effects. The proof will be in the next round of prostate blood work in December. I am betting on your Prostate Support. Great Falls,VA

Good product!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Apr 17, 2013

Good for prostate support.

Pumpkin Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1444032 on Jan 07, 2010

This product has helped my 86 year old Father-in-law. Reduced his bathroom visits from several times to 2-3 per evening. Great source of pumpkin seed oil.

给爸爸买,治疗前列腺,有效果

Posted by 5529805205319364552 on Sep 10, 2012

给爸爸(57岁)买的,为了治疗前列腺,很少吃过治疗前列腺的药物,比如前列康,吃了这个几天之后就有效果,平时小腹疼痛减少,尿里泡泡也减少,起夜的次数也减少,想知道是否有加强型药物,会继续购买。