Best Of the Bunch

Posted by Reviewer3169884 on Jun 27, 2009

I have BPH and I have tried several Prostrate formulas and this is by far the best. As for the price I guess you gotta pay for best.

Jolie

Posted by Reviewer2728472 on Jan 31, 2009

My husband says he is satisfied that this product has helped him have low numbers in his cancer test

PSA Reduction

Posted by Reviewer2847413 on May 30, 2014

My PSA had started to climb at my last annual check up and I was referred to a urologist (typical reading was 3.2 and had climbed to 4.2). Some of my other blood chemistry numbers didn't make sense and I suspected that my PSA was off too. Unfortunately, the next reading had climbed further and the following reading was 6.2. I did some research and did three things: Started taking Now Prostate Support (3/day), taking two baby aspirins per day, and drinking 800ml of pomegranate juice per day. After six weeks on this regimen my PSA was 3.6. I've been doing this for a few months now and am actually looking forward to seeing a further improvement at my next visit.

Good value- good effect

Posted by Reviewer2675617 on May 29, 2008

I hav eexperiemented with various Prostate combinations and this is the best so far

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1562340 on Sep 01, 2011

I really spent a long time comparing the ingredients of a lot of different prostate products, and this one looked like it had the best combination, and at a reasonable price, like most Now Foods products. After just two weeks, I've noticed improvement in my prostate health, taking only the minimum recommended dose, along with Healthy Origins Astaxanthin.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1478401 on May 25, 2010

my husband has notice a slight improvement (less having to get up at night) since taking this product

Good Product For Prostate Health

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Aug 08, 2010

I've been using the NOW brand of this product for quite some time now. I take 2 daily now but used 4 daily for a few months.

Good product!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Apr 17, 2013

Good for prostate support.

good

Posted by 5096068059074659845 on Feb 09, 2016

It works for my dad

Best Value!

Posted by Reviewer2266217 on Jan 14, 2007

I have tried various formulas for prostate health. This is by far the best value for the money. My last checkup came out great. I believe Now brands is one of the best around.