Now Foods, Prostate Support, 180 Softgels

Now Foods, Celadrin, Topical Liposome Lotion, 4 oz (113 g) (NOW-03019)

Posted by Reviewer2173643 on Feb 28, 2008

My husband had an enlarged prostate. He's been taking this prostate formulas for several years now, and has had normal prostate checkups ever since!

Jolie

Posted by Reviewer2728472 on Jan 31, 2009

My husband says he is satisfied that this product has helped him have low numbers in his cancer test

Beneficial supplement - does the job without the side effects of most BPH drugs

Posted by Reviewer2517331 on Dec 04, 2009

I was diagnosed some 10 years ago with Benighn Prostatic Hypertrophy. My urologist ( I am in Australia ) thought that Saw Palmetto "could not hurt". I tried it from a respected herbal preparation company in Australia and it was a help but very expensive. About 3 years ago I discovered Now Foods Prostate Support through iHerb.com. Not only is this now vastly cheaper to use (even after paying Australian quarantine screening fees), but it has other ingredients that have made the supplement even more beneficial.

PSA Reduction

Posted by Reviewer2847413 on May 30, 2014

My PSA had started to climb at my last annual check up and I was referred to a urologist (typical reading was 3.2 and had climbed to 4.2). Some of my other blood chemistry numbers didn't make sense and I suspected that my PSA was off too. Unfortunately, the next reading had climbed further and the following reading was 6.2. I did some research and did three things: Started taking Now Prostate Support (3/day), taking two baby aspirins per day, and drinking 800ml of pomegranate juice per day. After six weeks on this regimen my PSA was 3.6. I've been doing this for a few months now and am actually looking forward to seeing a further improvement at my next visit.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1478401 on May 25, 2010

my husband has notice a slight improvement (less having to get up at night) since taking this product