给爸爸买,治疗前列腺,有效果

Posted by 5529805205319364552 on Sep 10, 2012

给爸爸(57岁)买的,为了治疗前列腺,很少吃过治疗前列腺的药物,比如前列康,吃了这个几天之后就有效果,平时小腹疼痛减少,尿里泡泡也减少,起夜的次数也减少,想知道是否有加强型药物,会继续购买。

This stuff seems to be working

Posted by 5432971249568333757 on Aug 10, 2016

I started taking Prostate Support around 20th July 2016. I was taking 2 capsules night and morning. I was also taking it with "sitosterol" which I had already been taking for high cholesterol. I stopped taking all supplements for about 4 days before having an operation on my spine just in case there was any conflict with hospital medication. After my operation my bladder stopped emptying and the hospital urologist order a catheter be inserted to void the urine and that was in place for 2 days. The urologist blamed my prostate for the problem and prescribed Tamsuloson (or similar name) which is used to help prostate problems to start taking after I was discharged from hospital. After reading the product disclosure info on this medication and some of its MANY side effects I decided there was no way that I could put this medication into my body unless I was 100% certain there was no other option. I resumed my Prostate Support and now after 2 weeks I can say I now go to bathroom only 2 times during the night instead of 4-5 times. Urination is pretty well spontaneous instead of waiting 30 seconds or more. Stream is getting better with little splitting and much less dribbling. The main reason I chose NOW Prostate Support was the fact that it contained Pumpkin seed oil and nettle which I wanted and NO selenium which I know can be helpful for the prostate but I was worried about overdosing on selenium especially when I have doubled up on the dose of Prostate Support. I will continue on with the double dose until I finish this bottle then I will go back to the recommended dose on the bottle. I am in no way encouraging anybody to follow my dosing regime that is my personal choice so I would suggest people follow the directions on the bottle and/or make their own decisions if they feel the need to regards Full stream ahead Wayne.

good

Posted by 5096068059074659845 on Feb 09, 2016

It works for my dad

It works

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Jan 22, 2016

My dad has enlarged prostate for years. 2 tabs twice a day, has reduced symptoms by 90%

Good product

Posted by 4997531859138146761 on Jun 17, 2015

Re-order. Good product. My husband's frequent urination problem improved.

Bernie Bruns

Posted by Reviewer1032632 on Jan 18, 2009

Just got started. Easy to take.

Great Support

Posted by Reviewer3055694 on Jan 25, 2009

I bought this product for my Dad who has mild prostate enlargement, he's been on it for a month now and he says he's been waking up less during the night to go to the bathroom. So far so good!!!

Good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Aug 11, 2009

Works better than saw palmetto alone, extra ingriedients seem to help relax me into a deeper sleep well worth a try if you have several visits to the loo at night, i rarely have to get up to urinate after taking this,preasure increased by 50%.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2169243 on Dec 12, 2007

This is one of those products that one simply cannot tell whether or not it is working until you die. If you die of old age, with more hair on your head than your peers, then, presumably, it worked. If you die of prostate cancer, & you're bald, then it failed. An oversimplification, yes. It has, however, been recommended by a nutritionist friend, both for value & potency. I think that's about as good an endorsement one can ask for.

Now Foods, Prostate Support

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Dec 06, 2010

I bought it for my husband. He is now on his second bottle and he found it helpful. No need to get up to go to the bathroom during he night. But he is also using progesterone hormone cream. I think both work to keep his prostate healthy.