bought for my boyfriend

Posted by Reviewer3318659 on May 19, 2011

Keep prostate healthy

Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer1831267 on May 03, 2011

Prostate Support is a big help for me and my swollen prostate. At this price, for 180 gel caps it is a real bargain.

Love this Product

Posted by Reviewer2393674 on Apr 11, 2011

I have used this product for almost two years, and so far my PSA levels have always been in the lower range. Will keep using it.

great product-good results

Posted by Reviewer1355863 on Mar 24, 2011

My experience with this prostate support has been excelent, i was having a little discomfort with a full or near full bladder and since i found this support i have returned to what i used to be like when i was younger.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1981627 on Feb 08, 2011

Seems it's working

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1072961 on Dec 27, 2010

I had been taking straight Saw Palmetto for years but had started getting up out of bed about 3 times every night. Ordered this product and now I get up only once and even slept all the way through once. The other ingredients really make a difference. Now Foods have great products and iherb is the best supplement outlet period. If your getting up at night to go to the bathroom more than once, or having other urinary problems, try this.

Now Foods, Prostate Support

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Dec 06, 2010

I bought it for my husband. He is now on his second bottle and he found it helpful. No need to get up to go to the bathroom during he night. But he is also using progesterone hormone cream. I think both work to keep his prostate healthy.

Shipment failure

Posted by Reviewer2031796 on Oct 19, 2010

for the second time since I've been ordering, my shipment has failed to arrive. It is still possible that it may still arrive but it has happened before, the last time during the Christmas season last year. Will let you know if it arrives...

So Far So Good

Posted by Reviewer1193295 on Oct 07, 2010

My husband needed a prostate biopsy which fortunately turned out well but his psa and free psa numbers have been up and down for a good 10 years. He is 66 years young! He has been taking this product for 1 week now with no negative side effects. The proof will be in the next round of prostate blood work in December. I am betting on your Prostate Support. Great Falls,VA