a life-changing product

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 10, 2014

for men who suffer from frequent urination or prostate discomfort, this will be a life-changer. Two capsules per day (I take with breakfast and dinner) will make a difference quickly. Also helpful are daily fish oil and vitamin C. A course of cranberry extract is a good idea at the outset to kill any bacteria that may be causing trouble. It's not a bad idea for men who are 40+ to take one or two per day to PREVENT problems. This formula is economical and safe, and does the job very nicely. Click YES if my review helped, and read my other reviews to discover more helpful products.

Take the right dose, and it will work!

Posted by MichaelLabib on Oct 29, 2013

I took a softgel with my breakfast and another with my dinner, but didn't see any difference in my symptoms. After 10 days I doubled the dose, and in few days I could tell the difference. In order for this product to reduce prostate inflammation, and possibly return a prostate to its normal size, it would take 6 months at least. Please visit my page for more reviews.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer2026566 on Apr 12, 2013

I love it so much. I`m only 22, but already have chronic prostatitis. I do not have leucocytes in my analysis, but still had some pain. After I started to take this product - no more pain! I LOVE NOW FOODS!

Obviously works

Posted by Reviewer1018789 on Oct 04, 2011

My husband has taken this for a number of years and has had no further prostate problems. A very economical product, too.

Trusted brand

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Sep 21, 2013

My husband just began using this product. It contains a good synergistic combination of herbs that should be valuable in maintaining his prostate health.