Great taste and good results

Posted by Reviewer2185013 on Jan 29, 2008

Not too sweet and mixes very well compared to most other psyllium formulas.

Works Well...

Posted by Reviewer2221656 on Jun 27, 2009

It's a little gritty and the flavor takes a bit of getting used to. However, THIS STUFF WORKS!! I used this product morning and night during a 3 week detox. Terrific product. I will say this, if you take it at bedtime (as I did), the psyllium will absorb the water in your system and flush the excess. I would go to bed at 11pm and awake at 2:30am to use the restroom. If you take it at night, take it 3-4 hours before bedtime.

High fibre!

Posted by Reviewer2970201 on Mar 25, 2008

I was really impressed with this product, especially the apple flavouring and the fact that no dodgy ingredients were used to produce it. Most enjoyable with some juice but can be taken with just some water. Highly recommended product to keep your digestive tract clean, moving and healthy.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Feb 21, 2009

This is a really nice product with the Psyllium being ground real small it dosen't take a lot and when mixed in a drink it goes down smooth and gives great fiber. I would recommend this to anyoned. The price is right too.

Apple Flavored Psyllium

Posted by Reviewer3167470 on Oct 15, 2008

Pleasant tasting, hard to mix. The whole Psyllium Husks are better for me to use.

Tastes like cardboard and won't dissolve

Posted by Reviewer2065812 on Jun 10, 2008

While I am a big fan of Now Foods in general, I can't recommend their Apple Flavored Psyllium. It tastes like cardboard and refuses to dissolve. I am reluctant to admit it but Metamucil remains my favorite laxative. I keep looking for alternatives but Metamucil tastes good, does the job and is dirt cheap. Competitors have their work cut out for them.

Absolutely Perfect! Best Psyllium there is!

Posted by Reviewer1028625 on Oct 15, 2008

I have tried soo many different Psylliums, and they were all at one extreme or the other. Either they were like eating ground packing material or they were sickening sweet to the point of nausea. But thank goodness for Now Foods Apple Flavored Psyllium! It is the only one I can tolerate. It has a very mild flavor - just enough to make it pleasant. I'll never buy any other kind now. So glad I stumbled upon it here!

jab51

Posted by Reviewer2036414 on Jun 23, 2008

Good palatable product to use in juice for added fiber for better health in the daily diet.

Psyllium

Posted by Reviewer1749848 on Sep 10, 2008

Great product. Love that we are getting the right amount of fiber and this product helps!!!! julie

Great Product & service

Posted by Reviewer2887715 on Oct 14, 2008

This is a great product and this was the first time I ordered online through iHerb.com. Great service and once again great product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »