It is works

Posted by Reviewer3034902 on Aug 21, 2013

but not really has apple taste

Psyllium

Posted by Reviewer3312486 on Oct 13, 2011

The product is great! It really regulates your system.

Now Foods Apple Flavored Psyllium

Posted by Reviewer1914289 on Dec 31, 2010

Helps supplement fibre and helps with regulatity.

Apple flavored Psyllium

Posted by Reviewer2621686 on Jul 11, 2010

Tastes gross, but most psyllium fiber does. I'm sure there is mainstream products with better taste, but you can't beat the price for plain psyllium husks with apple pectin.

best taste

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Mar 25, 2010

This has got to be the best tasting product for the purpose intended. I take it each night and oftener if I don't hve a lot of fiber that day.

Ok, but pricey

Posted by Reviewer1882054 on Feb 07, 2010

This product has a bit of apple flavor, but at a much higher cost than Now Foods Psyllium Husk powder for example, not worth the extra as far as I'm concerned. I just keep a container of frozen juice concentrate in the freezer and pop a spoonful of concentrate in my glass with a spoon of the plain powder, and mix it all up. Better tasting product, healthier and probably cheaper.

Pleasant and works!

Posted by Reviewer1517165 on Jan 30, 2010

This is a fine product that is what it says! I have been pleased with the light apple flavor and love that it isn't sweetened with artificial sweetners. I would definitely buy again but just found Now unflavored psyllium in 24 oz bag much cheaper.

Psyched about Psyllium

Posted by Reviewer2220180 on Oct 01, 2009

I've run through several bottles of this psyllium powder. It's more finely-ground than the cheap-o brand, so it dissolves better--less glop left in the bottom of the glass.

Works Well...

Posted by Reviewer2221656 on Jun 27, 2009

It's a little gritty and the flavor takes a bit of getting used to. However, THIS STUFF WORKS!! I used this product morning and night during a 3 week detox. Terrific product. I will say this, if you take it at bedtime (as I did), the psyllium will absorb the water in your system and flush the excess. I would go to bed at 11pm and awake at 2:30am to use the restroom. If you take it at night, take it 3-4 hours before bedtime.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Feb 21, 2009

This is a really nice product with the Psyllium being ground real small it dosen't take a lot and when mixed in a drink it goes down smooth and gives great fiber. I would recommend this to anyoned. The price is right too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »