Now Foods, Psyllium Husk Caps, 500 Capsules

Reviews 2-star

Psyllium Husk Caps

Posted by Reviewer2625367 on Oct 16, 2007

I like the fact that there is no sugar, starch,etc., but disappointed that 3 capsules only has 1.1g of fiber. I can get 5g of fiber in one tsp of psyllium husks. The capsules were for convenience when traveling, but I won't bother taking them now. AC from New York

Need to take to much caps

Posted by 4777150799504218562 on Nov 19, 2013

Need to take to much caps

Psyllium Husk Caps

Posted by Reviewer1047610 on Oct 26, 2010

I was dissapointed with the results of the capsules.The suggested dosage was 3 caps, twice a day but I had to take 24 caps a day to get any results. The company seems very professional,it took just over 2 weeks to receive the product but it was to Australia. I would use 'iherb' again.

I didn't realize...

Posted by Reviewer2401732 on Nov 15, 2011

I needed to take 3 caps to equal 500mg. I would prefer to have 500mg per cap. I should have read the label better.