Now Foods, Psyllium Husk Caps, 500 Capsules

Much better than drinking the powder

Posted by Reviewer2299890 on Jun 20, 2010

I love this stuff. I take vitamins with iron in them and iron will "bind you up". This fixes that & helps everything stay regular. Love iHerb!

I recommend if you have fissures

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Jun 01, 2008

I take one pill/day since I have fissures. This greatly helps regularity and keeping the stool soft so there`s no pain.

Great fiber source

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Sep 23, 2008

This is a great fiber source especially for a diabetic wanting to reduce the calorie intake and still get enough fiber. Great regularity too.

Psyllium Husk Caps

Posted by Reviewer2625367 on Oct 16, 2007

I like the fact that there is no sugar, starch,etc., but disappointed that 3 capsules only has 1.1g of fiber. I can get 5g of fiber in one tsp of psyllium husks. The capsules were for convenience when traveling, but I won't bother taking them now. AC from New York

Awesome Product!

Posted by Reviewer2711591 on Dec 22, 2009

Okay first off a little history about myself. I have IBS, & also had my Gallbladder removed in Feb. 2009. I am still in the experimental stage of this product but have already seen great results. I have always had the problem of eating & having to run to the bathroom, sometimes I didn't think I would make it.....it is embarrassing, as I hate using public restrooms for such a private matter; I avoid eating in restaurants when possible. A friend of mine told me about this product & how it has helped her & two people she knew that it had helped. I was skeptical because I figured I would live with this curse forever.....I didn't think I would be saying this, but these capsules have helped me so much, & in just 2 1/2. I only take 2 a day instead of the recommended dosage; I think you need to work out what works best for your body. I highly recommend this product & it does work. I no longer have the urge after eating that I have to run to the restroom, or stay close to one because I don't know when I am going to have an IBS attack. Now I can eat & don't feel like my stomach is going to explode. It doesn't cure you, but I have seen a vast improvement & will continue to order these from here on out.....I will be recommending these to everyone I know who has stomach problems.