Great for dog doo!

Posted by Reviewer3167756 on Feb 18, 2009

Of all strange things, this stuff works great to control diarrhea in dogs. I use 1-2 capsules per day for my 75 lb greyhounds when they have problems and it clears right up.

Works great, cheap, easy to use !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Feb 14, 2010

Supposed to help lower cholesterol, dunno if it helped with that or not, but it has definitely improved my digestion !

Psyllium for diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer2749769 on Jun 06, 2011

I purchased for a friend whose suffered from chronic diarrhea since having his gall bladder removed. Works well to stabilize his system.

Good bulking agent

Posted by Reviewer1435441 on Feb 09, 2011

I have a tendency to suffer from diarrhea caused by an auto-immune condition. This product significantly reduces the problem and the urgency associated with it. I highly recommend it.

Now Foods, Psyllium Husk Caps, 500 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2339325 on Aug 19, 2011

I purchased this supplement for my husband who had a bout of diverticulitis and ended up in the emergency room with severe pain. He started taking this shortly after that as a fiber supplement and has not had a problem since. It has now been almost 6 months since the original incident. He takes 3 capsules in the morning and 3 in the evening. It's a wonderful supplement!

I can not fail to mention!

Posted by marcosandrey on Jul 23, 2013

Because I need to share the effects of this product on the person I love most: my wife. She had been suffering from terrible constipation. I bought it for her in secret because I do not want that to influence her psychosomatic. She was unaware that your bowel problems, took it thinking it was a vitamin that usually give any to her. THE other day she said to me that it was necessary to go to the bathroom twice. She was impressed! Then I revealed that Psyllium gave her without her knowing. She has now found a cure for your biggest problem. I thank iHerb available for this healing to a very low price!

Not sure of benefit

Posted by Reviewer2206787 on Jun 24, 2011

This product kind of had the opposite effect for me. I thought it would make going to the bathroom easier, but it was the opposite. However, I can now take my magnesium supplements which seems to cancel out the problem.

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on May 29, 2012

Working for constipation as well as diarrhea. Slow, but the job is done. The only con is that it makes some intensive fermentation at first half on hour.

Does not work as good as the Raw Psyllium Husks

Posted by Reviewer2297020 on Apr 13, 2009

Disappointed does not work as good as the Raw Psyllium Husks.

Not working for me

Posted by anhnguyen on Jan 08, 2015

Have to take too many capsules a day so I do not like it.