Works for me

Posted by 4928000036217130909 on Dec 12, 2015

The recommendation is to take 3 capsules twice a day. I tried less and the product was not nearly as effective. This product is very gentle on the system and using it consistently every day has done me a world of good.

Easy to use convenient product

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Feb 06, 2016

My wife bought this for me and I have been using this for almost 2 months- even though we eat a lot of whole foods since using this I have been more regular. I am sure there are many more advantages to adding more fiber to your diet but the above reason was especially important to me and I am glad that this particular form and method of taking it is so fast and easy. We will definitely be ordering again.

Easy peasy!

Posted by Reviewer1065628 on Feb 03, 2014

I was using powdered psyllium husk at the advice of my doctor. I hated the way it felt and tasted when mixing with a beverage and trying to drink it down, so I started buying plain veggie capsules and putting it in them to make it easier. That was a HUGE pain, though, putting the powder into the capsules. Very happy that I found this product, so much easier!!

psyllium husk

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Feb 21, 2014

since taking this in conjunction with St John's wort, my bowel has been very happy. great product, great price

Great value for money.

Posted by Reviewer3292629 on Apr 08, 2014

10x cheaper than buying in the local super market. Reputable brand and works well.

good

Posted by 5394979790467509763 on Apr 21, 2014

Good

Very good!

Posted by 5031266539530800076 on Oct 09, 2014

I highly recommend this product. My friend and my mother and I use it regulary. Helps your stomach. Fiber cleans your stomach. It also helped to normalise my mothers cholesterol.

Husks

Posted by Reviewer2733623 on Aug 08, 2012

Easier to take than Psyillum Husks! Good product

Very useful

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 03, 2012

I take 3 caps daily and it's all I need. It helps me go to the bathroom easier and faster (daily now, once every 2-3 days before starting to take these).

The right amount of fiber

Posted by Reviewer2065068 on Jan 24, 2013

I had tried a cheap brand of Psyllium Husk in powder form that was difficult to swallow and made me sprint to the washroom. This product is great. No sprinting affect. Also, successfully replaced my daughter's Dr. prescribed Miralax that was difficult for her to drink. Now, no more fuss and all is well on the #2 topic.