Psyllium Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1335124 on Jan 20, 2012

Very good source of fibre!! Instructions does not say to take BEFORE meals but all other brands I've used do. I normally take the powdered form every morning but capsules are just handy for work or when on holidays.

Easy peasy!

Posted by Reviewer1065628 on Feb 03, 2014

I was using powdered psyllium husk at the advice of my doctor. I hated the way it felt and tasted when mixing with a beverage and trying to drink it down, so I started buying plain veggie capsules and putting it in them to make it easier. That was a HUGE pain, though, putting the powder into the capsules. Very happy that I found this product, so much easier!!

first timer

Posted by 5345329163621971648 on Feb 17, 2015

i was amazed at the speed with which my order got dispatched from the time i placed it. great product range at a competitive price. only negative is the time it takes to receive the goods in europe.

excellent

Posted by 5242485905231335081 on Feb 08, 2013

very comfortable big package, long enough for a great price.

Customer

Posted by Reviewer1881366 on Apr 09, 2008

Very Good.

Works for me

Posted by 4928000036217130909 on Dec 12, 2015

The recommendation is to take 3 capsules twice a day. I tried less and the product was not nearly as effective. This product is very gentle on the system and using it consistently every day has done me a world of good.

psyllium husk

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Feb 21, 2014

since taking this in conjunction with St John's wort, my bowel has been very happy. great product, great price

Essential!

Posted by Reviewer2062294 on Mar 28, 2012

I use this product every night, with a probiotic and I imagine I will do so for the rest of my life.

The right amount of fiber

Posted by Reviewer2065068 on Jan 24, 2013

I had tried a cheap brand of Psyllium Husk in powder form that was difficult to swallow and made me sprint to the washroom. This product is great. No sprinting affect. Also, successfully replaced my daughter's Dr. prescribed Miralax that was difficult for her to drink. Now, no more fuss and all is well on the #2 topic.

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1985249 on Mar 19, 2012

before to take this I had fear to go to the bathroom!And now no more pain and this regulate my digestive system!