Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2712403 on Mar 09, 2009

I've used psyllium fiber for more than 10 years. I've tried different brands, and now I have definetely found the brand that I am sticking with! No sugar, yet the beet powder makes is sweet. Now Foods is a name that I trust.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3043893 on Apr 09, 2009

I purchased this product as I was unhappy with another named brand. I was attracted to the Now Foods product as it contains no artificial ingredients. The taste of fiber products can be an issue. This was the case with the previous product I used. The Now Foods Psyllium Husk Fiber has a great taste and is easy to consume. I recommend this product to anyone who needs a great tasting fiber supplement.

Has maltodextrin and sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1177329 on Nov 27, 2012

I was looking at the nutritional breakdown of this product and plain psyllium and I realized that only 50% of the carbs are fiber whereas the plain psyllium is nearly 100% fiber. The rest is maltodextrin and sugar from the beet powder. Maltodextrin actually has a HIGHER glycemic index than sugar! Which means it's worse than sugar.

Not the Best

Posted by Reviewer3215241 on Nov 09, 2007

Difficult to dissolve. Metyamucil is much better

Delicious fiber drink

Posted by Reviewer2517567 on Jan 30, 2008

I really appreciate NOW Foods not adding aspartame to their orange flavored psyllium husk fiber. Most of the others I've tried taste great but I don't want the aspartame in it. This tastes great and is aspartame free!

Now Foods Psyllium Husk Fiber, Orange.

Posted by Reviewer3318381 on Jan 31, 2008

Pleasant tasting and comfortable results. I take it mixed into my breakfast hot cereal and drink water or tea before and after.

Tastes like tang.

Posted by Reviewer3284052 on May 23, 2008

A fiber powder that I can actually drink. It doesn't have quite the amount of fiber as some others, but I can't stand the taste of the others, so there's no contest.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2930102 on Aug 06, 2008

The taste is great and I am pleased at the regularity I have with the product.

fiber

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Jun 20, 2009

This fiber product is easy to take. The orange flavor makes it palatable too. This is my second order for it. Thank you.

Orange - finally!

Posted by Reviewer1722176 on Dec 05, 2009

I love this psillium with orange and haven't been able to get it recently. So I was so glad when I saw it on iherb. Great product, great taste!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »