excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2995481 on Mar 05, 2009

Now Foods Psyllium Husk powder is great! we used to order a different brand, but it was out of stock when we needed it , so we ordered Now Foods brand. It dissolves better than the other and works great. Thanks Now Foods. Super produce!

Content Customer

Posted by Reviewer1918727 on May 20, 2009

Better than Metamucil and does not contain sugar.

Like!

Posted by Reviewer3200778 on Aug 24, 2011

Makes pastry better.

Fiber

Posted by kamillak on Nov 21, 2011

Great product at a great price. Use it in baking and oatmeal.

Psyllium

Posted by TerriStott on Dec 28, 2011

I don't want to ever want to be without Psyllium powder because it works so well for me.

Shake it up or you'll gag

Posted by Reviewer2578505 on Feb 14, 2010

Highly effective, utilized as part of a detox which was very effective. This stuff is gross, so beware. Added to apple juice and shook up. Be sure you shake it viciously and drink it immediately; otherwise it settles or starts getting gloppy and makes you nauseous to drink it.

Works better than anything else I tried!

Posted by jklepack on Feb 22, 2013

Now Foods Psyllium Husk Powder works better than any other fiber I've used for my family. With this Psyllium Husk Powder there are NO FILLERS and you will not get stomach pains or end up with the diarrhea. It actually helps with anyone whom has diarrhea. This is far better than Metamucil or Citrucel has to offer, and this is truly all natural. As far as the complains on the taste yes it would be very nasty to mix with water and take like suggested. First off I wouldn't start out with a full dose and gradually add it to more foods. I mix it with my pancake batter which I have to add more water when I do that because it bulks up. Also I add it to my oatmeal after I cook it I mix the Psyllium Powder in after it's cooked and the oatmeal doesn't stick to the side of the bowl anymore. If you would mix the product with water it would turn into a gelatin type mixture that would be hard to swallow, that's why I mix it in with foods. I've even mixed it in with sauces and haven't had issues.

Samme som fiberhusk

Posted by Reviewer2697425 on Jun 19, 2013

Billig og bra erstatning for fiberhusk

great source of fiber...drink up fast

Posted by Reviewer1301220 on Sep 25, 2009

great source of fiber...drink up fast

Psyllium Husk Powder

Posted by Reviewer2440587 on Jun 06, 2011

This product made me bloated. Therefore, I discontinued with using this product. I use flax seed powder which is easier on my digestive system.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »