good

Posted by Chamo87 on Oct 17, 2014

All is as it should be.

Great product

Posted by 5440000891218434236 on Oct 29, 2013

Used this in a bowel cleanse

Good cleanser

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

Great cleanser product, worked perfectly.

Too thick for me

Posted by 5098993364775934140 on Aug 10, 2013

to drink it as is, but I use it in my baking and cooking products, it's great, a very little goes a long way.

the best

Posted by 5067141233341874858 on Aug 03, 2013

very good from the intestinal health

Samme som fiberhusk

Posted by Reviewer2697425 on Jun 19, 2013

Billig og bra erstatning for fiberhusk

A miracle product!

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 16, 2013

I previously used the one made by Source Naturals but stopped using their products when I found out they use sorbitol, an artificial sweetener in lots of their supplements and this is as good. I apparently don't get enough fiber in my diet and needed something to bulk up my movements and this gets the job done. Acknowledge that this isn't a laxative that makes you rush to the bathroom, you still go in your own body's time. If you're a new customer, feel free to go to my name above to find out how to instantly save several bucks on this miraculous fiber.

Works better than anything else I tried!

Posted by jklepack on Feb 22, 2013

Now Foods Psyllium Husk Powder works better than any other fiber I've used for my family. With this Psyllium Husk Powder there are NO FILLERS and you will not get stomach pains or end up with the diarrhea. It actually helps with anyone whom has diarrhea. This is far better than Metamucil or Citrucel has to offer, and this is truly all natural. As far as the complains on the taste yes it would be very nasty to mix with water and take like suggested. First off I wouldn't start out with a full dose and gradually add it to more foods. I mix it with my pancake batter which I have to add more water when I do that because it bulks up. Also I add it to my oatmeal after I cook it I mix the Psyllium Powder in after it's cooked and the oatmeal doesn't stick to the side of the bowl anymore. If you would mix the product with water it would turn into a gelatin type mixture that would be hard to swallow, that's why I mix it in with foods. I've even mixed it in with sauces and haven't had issues.

Healthy

Posted by 5542246748286049512 on Dec 22, 2012

Everyone should add extra fiber in their diets.

Posted by AnnEllen on Oct 26, 2012