Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Pumpkin Seed Oil, 1000 mg, 100 Softgels

Excellent products

Posted by Reviewer3319014 on Sep 29, 2011

I tried this oil for the first time and it worked great within 3 days of starting it to solve my urination problems. Had been to the Dr. many times and nothing helped I almost gave up hope then I tryed this oil! I will order all my oils from Iherb.com!!

Pumpkin Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer3003939 on Dec 23, 2011

I using this product to block DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) that makes one lose hair. It is working very well for me as I am taking MAXI-HAIR and Rogaine.

Good, but not as Good as Whole Pumpkin Seeds

Posted by HawaiianViking on Jan 09, 2014

Pumpkin seeds, with their oil as one constituent ingredient, have long been used to improve prostate health; I've found that whole pumpkin seeds (sometimes known as pepitas) are possibly the best non-prescription treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) as well as being (somewhat less) effective for prostatitis. I purchased Now Foods, Pumpkin Seed Oil, hoping that the same benefits would be found in a softgel that come from a handful of whole pumpkin seeds; Well, the results are similar but not the same — a handful of whole pumpkin seeds is still more effective. With that said, when busy or travelling, Now Foods, Pumpkin Seed Oil is an acceptable stand-in for pumpkin seeds. One thing to note: In addition to benefiting the prostate, whole pumpkin seeds are used, particularly in Latin America, as a folk remedy for Intestinal parasites; I'm unaware whether simply consuming the oil will help to eliminate parasites, so for that purpose, it is probably advisable to use whole pumpkin seeds only.

Amazing product for overactive bladder

Posted by Reviewer3117341 on Mar 11, 2013

I started taking this after reading that pumpkin seed oil is the main ingredient in many remedies for overactive bladder (needing to pee often, especially at night). I was absolutely amazed at how quickly I saw an improvement in just a short time, taking 2 pills a day with my evening meals. I now get up so much less often at night to pee and am therefore sleeping so much better. Who knew pumpkin seeds had such properties!!

Great prouct!

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Oct 18, 2011

Husband uses this for prostate urinary problems. Does a great job!