Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2594410 on Aug 16, 2009

Tried this in drinks and on breakfast cerials such as cornflakes. I love it. I try to avoid anything with sugar in it and this makes it possible. Tastes great, nice crystals almost identical to white sugar (Without the harmful effects) and has a slight salty taste. It's really unique. Give it a try and give it to your friends :)

Tastes just like sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1222549 on Jan 21, 2010

Tastes good, just not as sweet as sugar but I don't mind that. I love the convenient packages.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2106392 on Feb 10, 2010

The sugar,,,,taste like sugar but without all the bad stuff. I recommend it!

Saves the DAY

Posted by Reviewer3034254 on Jul 01, 2010

My whole family uses this sweetener right now, which all of our health issues this product does not in any way hinder our lives, and yet I use it to even make popsicles for my kids!!! They love them! Great product, and cheap too!

Xylitol packets

Posted by Reviewer1279756 on Feb 17, 2011

Great for taking packets with me in my purse.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2119093 on Dec 21, 2011

great taste, great value.

Ultra convenient.

Posted by 5266741464749051708 on Aug 08, 2012

Sometimes takes a couple of times to get it to tear, but worth it. Not as sweet as the same amount of sugar, but mixes in just as well if not better, and actually good for you.

perfect sugar substitute

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I've tried to eliminate sugar from my diet, but I MUST have sugar in my morning coffee! I tried every sugar substitute on earth...until I found xylitol. It tastes just like sugar. Unlike artificial sweeteners, it has no bad aftertaste (in fact, it leaves my mouth feeling very fresh). It looks and feels like sugar. I've used every day for 3 years now and have nothing but good things to say! This is a great way to have your xylitol "on the go". I keep a handful at the office. Start with one or two servings per day and increase slowly, as it can have a laxative effect. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Packets

Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Jan 02, 2013

Great idea and not too sweet

As long as it healthy

Posted by Reviewer3126987 on Apr 03, 2014

I use it in the coffe at least 5 units. I didin't noticed more diferent taste compare to sugar.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »