Finally my skin has found a match!

Posted by sumant on Aug 22, 2013

This is just a great toner for my skin. It cleanses and really brightens the complexion. I have always used Avalon Organics toners, but after using NOW Foods Purifying Toner I could never use another. Thank you iHerb for stocking NOW products, always excellent quality and prices!

I love this tonic / Me encanta éste tónico

Posted by isismakeupforever on May 17, 2012

I have combination skin and sensitive. It contains no alcohol and smells like orange. Tengo la piel mixta y sensible. No contiene alcohol y huele como a naranja.

Purifying Toner Now Foods

Posted by 5176008013899572815 on May 19, 2012

Really nice toner, it smells like tangerine and keep my skin clean and fresh and doesn't make dry neither oily.

Lea

Posted by Reviewer1992254 on Feb 26, 2012

Very good product. I have no acne anymore.

Great

Posted by 5028492753419332027 on Mar 16, 2013

I have combination skin and I love this toner. The smell is amazing and it really refreshes my skin.

Does what it says!

Posted by 4982444404035340428 on Apr 05, 2013

After a month of use I noticed a change in my complexion with a more even-toned and healthy-looking skin! Smells nice of oranges and for this price I will buy this toner again.

Buen producto

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Lo uso para cara y ojos y no me irrita. Huele a naranja. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Mi tónico favorito "de verano"

Posted by Marlapri on Apr 08, 2014

Como ya he apuntado en algun otro review, uso tónico facial durante todo el año, aunque según la temporada uso uno u otro. En otoño/invierno uso el Witch Hazel Toner de aroma Lavanda, del que también he escrito una review muy positiva; y en primavera/verano uso éste. Now Foods Purifying toner, Vitamin C & Acai Berry es un tónico con un genuino aroma a cítrico, que se puede usar tantas veces al día como sea necesario y que prepara la piel para cualquier situación (sea para ir "al natural" o bien para prepararla para usar maquillaje). Lo que menos me gusta, para que os hagáis una idea, es la cantidad, (237ml), que se me antoja poca para un producto tan maravilloso.

Smells so nice.

Posted by JuliaP on Jul 04, 2013

Oh. I like how it smells. But cannot notice smth on my skin. May be not for me.

Great toner

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Aug 28, 2012

Have tried several types of toners that iherb sells. This is one of my favorites.