Using it for diabetes.

Posted by Reviewer2198320 on Mar 28, 2007

I read a report that pycnogenol may be good for reducing sugar spikes after meals. I trust Now's products.

Highly suggest it!

Posted by Reviewer2641970 on Mar 26, 2007

I started using pycnogenol 10 years ago. I have used several different brands but I have found NOW to be one of the best. I found that it has improved my memory and my focus and have been giving it to my son who is dyslexic and it seems to help him to focus and to memorize words. I went without it once for 3 weeks and could definitely feel the difference in my overall health. In fact this summer I had severe anemia where my hemoglobin was at a 6 level. The doctors were shocked that I had been able to function fairly normally under such conditions but I feel it was the pycnogenol that made the difference since it increases oxygen to the brain. If I had not been taking it, I would have probably been hospitalized. I am very grateful for this product!

HAVE TO HAVE IT

Posted by Reviewer3124792 on Dec 04, 2008

I am a total believer of taking pycogenol. I feel so much better when I take it

A Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2684874 on Dec 27, 2007

Easily digestible and bioavailable because of the Bioflavinoids. NOW has great products.

it is good for my eyes

Posted by Reviewer3178150 on Oct 08, 2011

Good quality, Good price. It is a expensive healthy foods in Taiwan. I love iherb ! Thank you!

Works well for vein integrity

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on Dec 29, 2011

Now is a trusted brand for good reasons.

Review of supplement product

Posted by Reviewer1630003 on Aug 31, 2010

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

Great Buy

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Sep 17, 2010

I've been buying Pycnogenol at the Vitamin Store and paying a lot more for it so am very pleased to find the very same thing at iHerb much cheaper.

would like to see in larger mg size

Posted by Reviewer3067810 on May 07, 2012

Would like to see this product in 50 mg size rather than 30 mg tabs. To make up the size difference, I have to take 2 tabs 2 x day.

Helps In Many Ways

Posted by Reviewer1079189 on Oct 12, 2013

I have taken this product for many years at different dosages. I am now taking 1 pill at 4 different times each day. I understand the reason it helps is its an anti-inflammatory and helps circulation. This makes sense since aspirin also does this and is also derived from a tree bark. I personally believe this product has helped my concentration and this is consistent with articles I have read that says this product can help people with ADHD to focus.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »