Effective

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Mar 23, 2010

This really helps my circulation. I stand a lot at work and if I take this consistantly my feet and legs do not hurt at the end of the day.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2437547 on Sep 28, 2009

I have been using this product for six months and it really helps...

Impressed With This

Posted by Reviewer1118058 on Jun 18, 2009

From Australia Read the review here about stopping nose bleeds so gave it a try. Wasn’t getting blood noses until I started taking Vitamin E to thin down sticky blood, then started to get mild nose bleeds daily just blowing and cleaning my nose. Within 3 days of taking Pycnogenol and continuing with Vit E, no more nose bleeds. Didn’t think it would work that fast! I was also reading of one study where Pycnogenol® (between 150mg & 300mg used in trial) was significantly more successful in decreasing Chronic Venous Insufficiency symptoms than the prescription drug Daflon®, a combination of diosmin and hesperidin so am hoping it will help with some spider veins but will give it more time.

One of the best anti aging, anti inflamitory, immune system booster products that I know of!

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Apr 18, 2009

I trust the quality of "NOW" products. I know this is extremely good for me.

Great for preventing bruises and nosebleeds

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Apr 03, 2008

I take a lot of fish oil, but since fish oil is a blood thinner, it tends to make me bruise and get nosebleeds easily. A friend recommended Pycnogenol to stop the bruising and nosebleeds. It worked like a charm. It also make a good anti-inflammatory. The only drawback I've experienced is that high doses (200 mg.) tend to make me a little light-headed and irritable. Pycnogenol works best if taken with lots of vitamin C (500 mg.)

Reaction

Posted by Reviewer2121939 on Mar 23, 2008

I had an allergic reaction with these pills (difficulty breathing).

Eyesight got BETTER!

Posted by Reviewer3064760 on Jan 10, 2008

With all the things I had read about pycnogenol, I thought, can it really work. After about a month, I started forgetting to put on my glasses for driving when I would leave the house. I also was reading close-up print without the bifocals!! I am really impressed. I only take 1 pill at bedtime and have had this much result! Also the added rutin is CRUCIAL for building blocks of arteries and veins and keeping them strong (to help prevent strokes).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »