50lbs. lighter at 50 years old

Posted by Reviewer3021962 on Oct 12, 2007

I began taking 2 tabs w/each meal and started walking a bit. I found my ability to go through large stores, like the mall, were becoming easier. Then the weight started coming off. Between 10/05 and 10/06 I lost 50lbs. I went from size 14/16 down to size 4reg and 6 petite. I even lost 2 shoe sizes! I'll be 51 in 2 months and feel great. I can jog now and I lift some weights. Current pyruvate regimen is 1 tab with each meal. 1 ginger root cap with each meal also, which keeps my allergic rhinuitus under control My only "complaint" is that now I must see a cosmetic surgeon for a tummy tuck! Ha

Pyruvate - Weight Loss Motivating Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1797022 on Oct 05, 2009

Was at a standstill on weight loss, with regular exercise and healthy diet, the pyruvate jump started my weight loss again, within 2 weeks had lost the 8 pounds that had been struggling with for over 4 months. Would recommend to anyone trying to get those last few pounds off.

A great deal

Posted by Reviewer2386235 on Jun 03, 2010

Calcium Pyruvate has always done a wonderful job of giving me strong nails and stopping psoriasis flair ups. The Now foods calcium pyruvate is so inexpensive compared to the local health food store and always works just as well as the expensive stuff. I've been using it for years.

Fat burners

Posted by Reviewer1563808 on Jan 18, 2011

They are the best pills you can take to burn the food you just ate I got these pills by a Dr. who told me that these were the best and cheapest that I could on my own so I bought some and they were the same as the Dr. ones I by them all the time to burn the food I just ate and I gives me energy. You will be pleased with them if you buy them...

Beneficial For Exercise

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jun 26, 2008

Workouts go better, and stronger -- at a fair price.

one of the best fat burner

Posted by Reviewer2669807 on Jul 19, 2006

this are truly one fantastic pill that provide the reults that you can see all over your body!

More Energy

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Aug 25, 2008

Pyruvate has helped me with more energy as well as feeling thinner

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1378218 on Sep 02, 2008

It keeps me going on my daily exercise program, when after an hour or so of being training it becomes more energy demanding and most of my readily available energy sources have been spent.

Best for athletes

Posted by Reviewer3143597 on Dec 25, 2008

I have been using it regularly for 6 years. Works be patient and stay with it. helps physical fitness and endurance.

short order

Posted by Reviewer1128731 on Feb 01, 2010

This product is very good, love the price, however, I ordered 4 bottles and one of the bottles looked like it had less in it, I opened and counted them and there were only 84 instead of 90. I called the NOW FOODS company directly and they told me I had to call iHerb to see how they wanted to handle it and they would reimburse iHerb if I returned the bottle. I didn't want to pay s&h just for 6 tablets, so I didn't bother.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »