10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Pyruvate, 1000 mg, 90 Tablets

Reviews 2-star

A bit more energy, but little more

Posted by Reviewer1859328 on Dec 24, 2008

I've been taking six of these a day for the last 22 days in addition to three grams of tonalin a day (accompanied by regular exercise and proper diet, of course). I've have found that I have a little more energy for my workouts, enabling me to do more cardio. Asides from that, there was no huge noticeable difference. I've heard other people tell me that they've had a lot more success with the stuff but for me, personally, I didn't really think it was worth the money. My other criticism is that these things are freaking horse pills. On several occasions, I nearly choked on the damn things.

walking nut

Posted by Reviewer1264438 on Apr 25, 2009

not sure if product is working.....i have been only taking it for just for two weeks..i think its too soon to tell

good

Posted by Reviewer3203835 on Jan 18, 2012

good

Too big

Posted by Reviewer1755303 on Feb 02, 2012

These are way too big-hard to swallow.