Gives me energy, even when I am tired

Posted by Reviewer2229455 on Jan 15, 2010

If I take two tablets before I exercise, I noticed that I have more energy during my intense cardio workouts, such as spin or CrossFit, and my face is not beet red after the workout. I feel that I work more efficiently and the tablets don't make me feel jumpy or jittery. In fact, I feel calm and relaxed, but am able to work harder during my cardio workouts.

Using to help with weightloss

Posted by Reviewer1488438 on Apr 16, 2011

I am going to a weight loss clinic and the doctor there sells Pyruvate at more then double the price as iHerb has it and the milligrams are less. It is helping with my weight loss and you can't beat the price. Thanks iHerb.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3134834 on Sep 07, 2012

I am already on my 3rd bottle of pyruvate. I take 2 tablets three times a day before each meal. So far my waist line (love handles)decrease cosiderably or substatially. I do excercise as well, at least twice a week and I do eat a healthy diet. Also my energy level increased quiet a bit. I feel more energetic. So far no side effect. The only problem is with the size of the pill, very big. It is really hard to swallow, very difficult, you got to try sometime twice and with a lot of water . Other than that If you give it time, like me, it might work for you. Good product and cheap. I will continue to take it once I accomplish my goal with a lower dosage.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2729606 on Jul 02, 2008

I use this before my workouts and have found myself sweating 10x more than when i don't use it. Tighter skin but no weight loss.

Extra Help

Posted by Reviewer3050708 on Sep 03, 2008

Good added help for reducing fat

Still Waiting...

Posted by Reviewer2162749 on Oct 18, 2008

I haven't been very consistent with the product so I'm not sure yet. I hasn't hindered my weight loss, so at least that's good. It does stop you up however, so make sure to be eating enough fiber to compensate.

my nails feel stronger.

Posted by Reviewer3068383 on Sep 06, 2010

i havent been taking them everyday but the few days i do take them i can feel my nails getting stronger.

Giant tabs

Posted by Reviewer2070899 on Oct 03, 2010

I have no idea if these work, but the tablets are effin' huge! If you don't like swallowing large pills, don't get these. Calcium and pyruvate seem to be good for you though; lots of articles online.

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2877626 on Oct 15, 2009

Big pills, but easy to swallow

Great